User Avatar Image

Am I the only one surprised with...

posted by Danno123 on - last edited - Viewed by 403 users

Seriously, I didn't think many people would chop their arm off :eek:. I thought they would of thought that the infection had already spread, and that it would be too late. Also, it would be better to kill the Campman and bust zombie ass with two hands :D

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @shedim said: Well, shame on me. I should have known that choices do not matter in this game but I assumed TTG weren't THAT lazy...

THAT lazy on what exactly?

• "Anyway, t'was my least favorite arm."
    This.

• I cut it off in one play-through, and oh god.... t'was horrible D:
    And when going up that ladder, dayum.
    Poor Lee :c

• @JByrne said: I kept it, because I was worried that loosing it would be too much of a hindrance to finding Clementine. I pictured scenarios in which I needed do two things at once, and it might cost someone else their life.

Thought the same as you. Clementine has to be saved and for this 2 arms probably come in "handy" (:D). Plus it made no sense to me, if it is a virus, then it is in the blood already a long time ago. But maybe I will play again just to see how he handles (:P) all that stuff with just one arm. Really must be terrible for him. But this time I would stop the game at the credits :P

• On another note...
    Who cried?.....
    *raises hand*

• Not cutting your arm off means you have no chance to live.
    Cutting your arm off offers a least a slim chance of survival.

That's my reasoning.

• Yeah same as mine, being Lee in the moment, not doing anything means you will definitely die. Cutting the infected part off could possibly save you ,or at least delay the inevitable, so you have a little extra time. I don't think I would have done it if Lee would have had to do it himself though.

• @Fezzan said: Not cutting your arm off means you have no chance to live.

That's my reasoning.

That was was my thinking as well.

I was conflicted at first because Lee passed out, so I figured the infection had already spread. However, when the option became available and no one said "What if it is too late?" I thought there might be a chance and went for it.

I kind of wish they had made it an option at the end of Chapter 4 right after you get bit, that would have kept me more invested in the story for Chapter 5, I think.

• @Fezzan said: Not cutting your arm off means you have no chance to live.

That's my reasoning.

I agree. And I'm also with DreadMagus when I had my choice.

I cried a ton! :D
    But it is EXACTLY because the great roleplaying of Melissa Hutchison. She was awesome.
    I gasp firstly when she shot the kidnapper, and then- you know in the end I let myself with tears.
    A little short as said IMO, but there were some really badass cinematic camera angles -especially between many of zombies part.
    Good work TellTale, it's done how it should have done!

• I figured that either he didn't get the chop and died of infection, or he did get the chop and has a reason to make it to the next Season. After all, they wouldn't make him die of blood loss at the beginning of the episode, right?

Just made it so much more emotionally devastating when Lee starts looking pale and yellow-eyed, realising "it didn't work. all that, and he's still gonna die."

Add Comment