User Avatar Image

After Credits Scene

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

What do you make of it? Everyone has the same after credit scene regardless of how the story played out (I told Christa and Omid to wait for clem by the train) So could the two people be christa and omid ? I hope so however it probably wont so TT can start with EVERYONE on the same page again for episode 2. Not to be that guy, but if that happened then what happened to christa and omid.

Anyway the main point of the thread is what do you think about the after credits scene. predictions. They both looked like guys from afar but then again im just speculating.

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • oh wow, by the train?

I told them to get a boat and wait north of town.... crap...

In mine, it looked like two people, one tall and one short... christa is tall and omid is pretty short.

• @kirby18 said: What do you make of it? Im a little confused if everyones story ends the same way but mine ended with omid and christa waiting for clem by the train. So could the two people be christa and omid ? I hope so however it probably wont so TT can start with EVERYONE on the same page again for episode 2. Not to be that guy, but if that happened then what happened to christa and omid.

Anyway the main point of the thread is what do you think about the after credits scene. predictions. They both looked like guys from afar but then again im just speculating.

Mine ended with Clementine looking at 2 people walking on a mountain from a very long distance and Clementine just stares at them and they stop and I think they stopped and saw Clementine from very far away then Clementine gasped and BOOM. Over.

• @DreadMagus said: oh wow, by the train?

I told them to get a boat and wait north of town.... crap...

In mine, it looked like two people, one tall and one short... christa is tall and omid is pretty short.

Ah yea I forgot there was a choice between boat and train. Either way its likely they are alive and youre right one was tall and short.

@DreadMagus said: Mine ended with Clementine looking at 2 people walking on a mountain from a very long distance and Clementine just stares at them and they stop and I think they stopped and saw Clementine from very far away then Clementine gasped and BOOM. Over.

Everyones ending is the same I know for sure as in Clementine kills Lee and then the after credits scene which is the same for everyone. But yea reading around the forums the past few minutes it seems that everyone ends with Christa and Omis where abouts unknown so its likely them.

• The question is... how the hell Clementine survive that far alone where all the people is dying?

• @CTCCoco said: The question is... how the hell Clementine survive that far alone where all the people is dying?

Well the area the after credits took part in was a desolate land. I mean you saw train tracks I think but otherwise it was empty. The whole point is that the walkers flock to the cities so it makes sense there is noone around.

• Well Christa talks to Lee about heading for the countryside, maybe after waiting a while they left for the country. Chances are really small, but better than nothing.

• I didnt have a train or a boat. Clem was walking in a yellow, grassy wheat-filled plain. She sits down on a log and sees some shotgun shells on the ground. Then she looks up and sees two figures in the distance.

EDIT: nvm I didnt read the part where the ending is the same for everyone

• @rachellouise85 said: Well Christa talks to Lee about heading for the countryside, maybe after waiting while they left. Chances are really small, but better than nothing.

This is what I thought. They must have thought Clem and Lee didnt make it. Im pretty sure the taller figure put her hands up like signaling to Clem which may imply that it was in fact Christa. If this is true then it kind of is a semi-sorta-happy ending. Although, with the ending they made it clear : Clementine will be in season 2.

• My last word to clem was stay away from cities then i told her ill miss her. So im guessing she on the countryside somewhere outside the city. The people we see if not Christa and Omid and it looks more like four people to me then two anyway.

• TTG has already confirmed a second season, so if they were to continue this plotline, it definitely would be beneficial for everyone to start with the same beginning. (Christa and Omid rejoining with Clem.)

And Telltale cleared that slate pretty well!

Add Comment