User Avatar Image

Molly

posted by ZacTB on - last edited - Viewed by 299 users

Was anyone else a bit annoyed Molly wasn't in the episode? Felt a bit like a missed opportunity to be honest. I think she should have stayed with the group, it didn't make much sense for her to leave like that. I was really hoping she would pop up at some point to save someone or something like that. My last hope was that she would be staying in one of the rooms in the hotel. Since the Walking Dead is a really dark game for me even though I have my brightness at 10, I thought that when Clementine saw the female zombie I thought it was Molly and almost had a heart attack, lol. It was kind of sad that it turned out to be Clementine's mum, but I figured it out pretty quickly since Clementine wouldn't react like that if it was Molly. I really hope she appears in Season 2 though.

11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ZacTB said: Was anyone else a bit annoyed Molly wasn't in the episode? Felt a bit like a missed opportunity to be honest. I think she should have stayed with the group, it didn't make much sense for her to leave like that. I was really hoping she would pop up at some point to save someone or something like that. My last hope was that she would be staying in one of the rooms in the hotel. Since the Walking Dead is a really dark game for me even though I have my brightness at 10, I thought that when Clementine saw the female zombie I thought it was Molly and almost had a heart attack, lol. It was kind of sad that it turned out to be Clementine's mum, but I figured it out pretty quickly since Clementine wouldn't react like that if it was Molly. I really hope she appears in Season 2 though.

    yes

  • In fact the two persons walking int he post-credits scene was Kenny and Molly. So technically :D

  • @LokiHavok said: In fact the two persons walking int he post-credits scene was Kenny and Molly. So technically :D

    Nah... it was the St John brothers.

  • @LokiHavok said: In fact the two persons walking int he post-credits scene was Kenny and Molly. So technically :D


    Kenny and Molly didn't seem to like each other very much. I'm certain it was Barman and Robin.

  • @LokiHavok said: In fact the two persons walking int he post-credits scene was Kenny and Molly. So technically :D

    Kenny dies in my playthrough, so I dont think so D: Unless you're joking then *whoosh*.

  • To tell you the truth i think Molly switched out the Battery for the boat. Which for next season shall add drama to Vernon and the other 3 people being stuck in the city LOL

  • @AceStarr said: To tell you the truth i think Molly switched out the Battery for the boat. Which for next season shall add drama to Vernon and the other 3 people being stuck in the city LOL

    That would be an EPIC epilogue scene!

    Vernon and his crew attempting to start the boat only for it to not work at all, Molly having switched the battery.

  • I was also hoping Molly would show up in the last episode. But now I think that the two people in the distance during the epilogue was Molly and someone else she ran into in Savannah.

  • Seemed like she was a one-off character, someone there to explain the deal with Crawford, add some backstory to it, help the group out a little and then be off.

    I personally think being by herself is smart, considering her ability to scale walls so seamlessly is an extremely good defense against walkers. They can barely walk, let alone scale buildings.

    As Lee has shown in episode 4, not everyone can do the parkour moves like Molly can, so being with a group would limit her abilities in that regard(unless she taught them).

    A part of me was hoping she would be alerted by Lee ringing the bell, and show up to save somebody or something, but 'twas not to be.

  • They could possibly make Molly the protagonist of Season 2 (which TTG has confirmed by the way).

Add Comment