User Avatar Image

After Credits Scene

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

What do you make of it? Everyone has the same after credit scene regardless of how the story played out (I told Christa and Omid to wait for clem by the train) So could the two people be christa and omid ? I hope so however it probably wont so TT can start with EVERYONE on the same page again for episode 2. Not to be that guy, but if that happened then what happened to christa and omid.

Anyway the main point of the thread is what do you think about the after credits scene. predictions. They both looked like guys from afar but then again im just speculating.

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd like to think that it was Omid and Christa, but this is The Walking Dead. I hope whoever it is, they are friendly. It broke my heart to see Clem wandering alone without Lee.

The whole after credits scene was okay, but I feel it could have been better by maybe Clementine approaching the people with them off scene. We wouldn't see them, just hear them ask: "What's your name, little girl?" and Clementine to reply "Clementine Everett". That would be the ultimate baw tear moment.

• just rewatched it and it certainly seems like it was omid and christa. I wish there was some closure too. I understand TWD as a franchise never fails to leave a cliff hanger or sad ending but I wish they could atleast reveal themselves.

• @kirby18 said: just rewatched it and it certainly seems like it was omid and christa. I wish there was some closure too. I understand TWD as a franchise never fails to leave a cliff hanger or sad ending but I wish they could atleast reveal themselves.

But then we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. An ending like that leaves us talking about it longer, leaving us less likely to forget about the game by the time season 2 comes along. :)

• @ADomenick91092 said: But then we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. An ending like that leaves us talking about it longer, leaving us less likely to forget about the game by the time season 2 comes along. :)

I disagree, I think if they show us its Christa or atleast the end cuttinf off with like Clem smiling or something. I wanted something to imply it was christa and omid OR someone else. I dont think she could tell who it was from that far away but she looked fearful in the cut scene.

• I think its Christa and Omid. From what I can gather, those two cannot die no matter how you play...am I right? So it has to be them so season 2 can start the same for everyone.

• I told Christa that going to countryside is a good idea and asked Clem to stay away from cities. So it made a perfect sence for me that they bumped in each other. And i thought that this ending was based on my choices.... like you know – «Warning! Your actions affect the game, you tread your destiny or something!»

• I had the talk with Crista about the countryside and told Clem to stay away from cities, so for me it was definetly Crista and Omid. And until season 2 shows me diferently they met up and found a safe place to live, Clem goes by the name Clementine Everett, Crista had twins who Clem is a big sister too, Omid teaches everyone about civil war history until he is threatened with banishment, and there are lots of rainbows and smiles and plenty of leaves for Clem to do her rubbings with.

• I mean it HAS to be them. Unless TT launches a DLC "The Christa and Omid Chronicles" they wouldnt leave the two with no closure. Atleast we know the fate of lilly in a way. Its not a good way to segment into season 2 (who will you be playing as? now what ?) but its a segway none the less.

• I actually don't think it's Christa and Omid. I think it was just two strangers. And the point of that scene was to make the player think about how the events of the game and what Lee taught her have effected the way Clem sees humanity. Is she now going to become paranoid and never trust anyone, or does she still have enough trust to risk trying to find a new group? That's what I took away from it anyway.

• @CTCCoco said: The question is... how the hell Clementine survive that far alone where all the people is dying?

Because Lee taught her how to survive. Bathe yourself in the innards and walk.

Add Comment