User Avatar Image

Season 2 Hero

posted by AceStarr on - last edited - Viewed by 632 users

Who would you wanna play as

1) Clem (9 years old an ready to shoot zombies)

2) Molly (The Ice Pick Ninja)

3) A new Person (Who joins up with Clem)

4) Make it even more crazy ( a stray dog ) I am legend style LOL.

If someone can post a poll for this be much appreciated :D

48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Now that it's a poll.

New Person (other - explain)
    - Ex-soldier, old... 'Nam Vet... give him some issues so it makes good drama. Make him a badass in close combat and with firearms... and have him mentor Clem to further develop her budding badassitude.

• I would choose Molly, because she was pretty freaking awesome and I'd like to know more about her character, specifically her history with Crawford.

The thing is she is a self-described lone wolf, so I'm not sure if she is a viable candidate if TT wants to continue with a group dynamic concept.

I also get the feeling that if we did get to play as her she would most likely loose her ability to climb any building at the drop of a hat.

• Lilly? Please? I'd like to see her more as a character. At least have her meet Omid and Christa.

• Oooo... Lilly.....

That'd actually make pretty good drama in and of itself. A redemption story.... I like it.

• @Zeruis said: Lilly? Please? I'd like to see her more as a character. At least have her meet Omid and Christa.

That would also be really cool, but I think she has departed for the comics.

• @DreadMagus said: Now that it's a poll.

New Person (other - explain)
    - Ex-soldier, old... 'Nam Vet... give him some issues so it makes good drama. Make him a badass in close combat and with firearms... and have him mentor Clem to further develop her budding badassitude.

I would say someone good with a sniper rifle what era i would go with youth so Iraqie war is best way to go. Somebody young but also old enough to not be childish maybe in there early 30's to mid.

• But if season 2 takes place "after" the prison.... I think her itinerary is free, ya?

• Hmm what about a Crazed Knife wielding Hunter?

Can have him kinda like the comic book Wolverine when he meets Jubilee. He is crazed killing zombies left and right and almost kills Clem until he relize she a lil girl not a zombie.

I know AMC had the Rambo marathon few weeks ago and the asian girl ask Rambo what his goodluck charm is after she shows him her budah.. He pulls out his Big Knife This my goodluck charm LOL.

Clem would be like " Lee i wish u was here" LOL.

• @DreadMagus said: But if season 2 takes place "after" the prison.... I think her itinerary is free, ya?

I suppose. I thought I read somewhere that Kirkman wanted to the fate of the Woodbury survivors to remain unknown after the prison, but I'm not sure.

Still if there were ever a reason to pull her character out the fire this would be it.

• @AceStarr said: Hmm what about a Crazed Knife wielding Hunter?

Can have him kinda like the comic book Wolverine when he meets Jubilee. He is crazed killing zombie left and right and almost kills Clem until he relize she a lil girl not a zombie

Like that one dude from Dead Rising?

Oh hell yeah.

Add Comment