User Avatar Image

Does Christa tell you she's pregnant?

posted by Matrox Yang on - last edited - Viewed by 906 users

She didn't for me. Can she tell you? If so, how?

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee probably put it together fairly quickly and Omid knew the whole time. I think Kenny never really stopped to think about it since he was so driven to find a boat and having Kat and Duck on his mind it, until he saw how she hesitated to drink and looked at her stomach. At first, I thought his shocked expression was because he was surprised that she took such a huge chug, but I think it really meant that it finally hit him that she was pregnant and was one of the major reasons he sacrificed himself to save her in some playthroughs.

• Well, I don't mean anything definitive.

But her instant recognition of a sonogram, the fact she kept getting sick, her initial aversion to alcohol (which pregnant women shouldn't drink)

It's all circumstantial.

• @DreadMagus said: Well, I don't mean anything definitive.

But her instant recognition of a sonogram, the fact she kept getting sick, her initial aversion to alcohol (which pregnant women shouldn't drink)

It's all circumstantial.

In reality, I would agree with you. But this being an interactive game where mostly everything is placed for story and writing purposes, circumstantial doesn't really hold up as there were reasons why the creators put that in the game. Lee confirms it in this episode more or less and the writers intentionally put down numerous hints.

• That was to short stack who had asked for definitive bits.

I wasn't debating it.

• @DreadMagus said: That was to short stack who had asked for definitive bits.

I wasn't debating it.

Ah, I understand. I misinterpratetd your previous post; sorry about that.

• @ieatbrains said: You guys forgot the scene where she threw up? Obvious.

I must've forgot about that. Which episode was it in?

• @darknessofheart said: Ah, I understand. I misinterpratetd your previous post; sorry about that.

It's all good. :)

• I saw most of these signs everyone is talking about, and agree that it was ambiguous, but when Lee made the "walking for two" comment, it was just after I asked Christa to take care of Clem after I die. I think this was all he meant by it, they should stay safe because he would not ultimately be Clem's protector.

• There is no scene where she comes out and says it. You have to pick up on it froms hints until the part where Lee confirms it by saying "walking for 2". The reason why no one looks thrilled about it is shes possibly going to have a baby in a messed up world with no professional care.

Jeeze look at Lori's turnout from the TV series. Im glad she died. If she hadnt I would have killed her myself. As a parent myself of a 1 year old and her having a child before, why in the heck were there NO supplies for that baby?!! Why did she not make it a point to have formula, diapers and clothes BEFORE she was ready to pop? Lets hope C is more responsible.

Also I call cure on babys blood.

• I thought Christa only threw up once...

Add Comment