User Avatar Image

Made me teary...

posted by Unknnnnn on - last edited - Viewed by 613 users

Clementine was the one to shoot me in the end.......

Loved the game... I remember in the beginning of the game episode 1-2 I had nurtured certain relationships because I wanted very specific people to survive until the very end....

What I loved most about the game is that it killed off the EXACT people I wanted to leave alive and allowed only those people that I hated to survive.

It humbled me.... Made me less arrogant about my decisions.. And overall made me appreciate a drink with whatever weirdo I got stuck with.

I think this was a masterpiece... I didn't even expect season 2 but now that I heard about it I can't wait!!!.

Keep up the good work Telltale!!!

16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i wouldnt say masterpiece...i thought the ending was a bit weak, lacked a bit of the emotional punch but nonetheless its a better game(storywise) than others out on the market

• Only 3 games made me cry so far, FFVII, Braid and now this. The Ending was beautiful and whole game a masterpiece.

• @tonyyy123 said: i wouldnt say masterpiece...i thought the ending was a bit weak, lacked a bit of the emotional punch but nonetheless its a better game(storywise) than others out on the market

The game caught me on a suspense before the released I read from someone's youtube comment that he though Lee would cut his arm off and not get infected, however, I did not took that chance since I need Lee in one piece to save Clementine and its a risk I chose. Anyway the reason it caught me on suspense because he wrote something about Hershel from a TV-show that he cut his own leg and Lee would probably do the same so that's what caught me on suspense to know what's going to happen.

This game is a full of suspense I can't wait for season 2 I hope we get to control Clementine.

• @JeDeergab said: I can't wait for season 2 I hope we get to control Clementine.

hadnt thought of that...that would be pretty cool!! to see clementine evolve from this timid child who cant take care of herself into a survival expert...she's kind of young though to be main character and make adult decisions like Lee...who knows what season 2 will bring

• In the alternate ending (which is better) Clementine doesn't shoot Lee. She just leaves him.

• @JeDeergab said:

This game is a full of suspense I can't wait for season 2 I hope we get to control Clementine.

Really? I wouldn't even buy the game then. I cant take a little girl killing zombies and bad guys seriously.

• @tonyyy123 said: i wouldnt say masterpiece...i thought the ending was a bit weak, lacked a bit of the emotional punch but nonetheless its a better game(storywise) than others out on the market

If it had a bigger emotional punch I think my heart would die, I was already sobbing like crazy at the end XD That ending was just depressing :C

• Guys i hated the ending too when i first saw it but then i realized the whole story is in lee's perspective not that many times do we see something lee doesn't see which in that case makes the walking dead a masterpiece as a video game and a charater study. and yes i did almost cry godamn so sad. Man this my favorite game ever

• @Ghost of Tyreese said: In the alternate ending (which is better) Clementine doesn't shoot Lee. She just leaves him.

I don't mean to sound rude, I'm just curious. How do you think it's any better for Clementine to leave Lee? I find it worse that Clementine would know Lee would reanimate and could possibly kill any survivors who find their way to where he was.

If anyone I cared about was turning, I would never bring myself to leave them -- I'd end it. I feel that Clementine needs to be the one to end it for Lee because while she is still a kid, the world is going to stop treating her like it, and she needs to know that to survive, you'll have to do hard things.

Add Comment