User Avatar Image

Vernon and the cancer survivors

posted by ieatbrains on - last edited - Viewed by 424 users

Vernon is a snake. Took the boat and never told the group about all the walkers coming from the railroad. I hope Kenny(alive) finds them. Do you guys think we will ever see them again? And would you kill Vernon?

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I really didn't care for the boat idea. But it was still an option. I'd rather them ask for the boat than to steal it from us!

• You kids do realise that they did the same thing to you that you/your group did when takeing the food at the end of episode 2 right? ;-D Just like the deal with saving Ben in episode 4 or letting the week behind to die like crawford would have don it. Tell tale has got you by the balls. :)

• I still want to know how they managed to beat Kenny, Ben, Christa and Omid. Like 1 of them could barely move, and the rest were freakishly old.

• It was a pretty big plot device. I guess TTG needed to get rid of the boat. So, offscreen it gets stolen. Somehow.

• Saddest part of the whole series was the fact that every ounce of hope in chapter 4 vanished when that boat got stolen. Everyone worked so hard for it and finally had a sense of relief and then everything reaches the pinnacle of disaster in almost every sense.

• The whole "cancer survivors took our boat" stops making sense when you went by yourself and left 4 effin people to watch the damn boat. I know for a fact they all had ammo on them too. I mean really...

Also, what the hell happened to Vern taking Clem with him? I'm going to assume he left before Clem was taken. Screw that guy. If you're going to leave a group of people in a soon to be red-zone zombie flooded area, then you could at least take the girl like you asked.

I'm counting on Vernon and the others going into full scale remission. Jerks...

• Molly has the real Battery Vern and the cancer folks stuck at the dock LOL:D

• Seriously, our group risked our lives to help him get medicine for his people. He probably would have died in that room if Lee hadn't taken down all those walkers. I was always nice to him, never lied, and he repays me by stealing our boat. Seriously, fuck that guy (politely phrased note notwithstanding).

• @Rock114 said: Seriously, our group risked our lives to help him get medicine for his people. He probably would have died in that room if Lee hadn't taken down all those walkers. I was always nice to him, never lied, and he repays me by stealing our boat. Seriously, fuck that guy (politely phrased note notwithstanding).

Like i said Molly has the Real Battery

Made nosense for her to leave with it and then

Come back and joke with Lee like she did something with it then hand it to him.

Molly was Tomboyish and im pretty sure she knew alot about Batteries.

• I hope that if they don't incoporate it as part of the game for season 2 (which I am kind of hopeful)...I hope they do a flashback scene prior to the start of the game (similar to how the TV show did with Shane, Lori and the military bombing Atlanta)

I kind of hope that with the onset of the herd that they get their come uppance.

brothervad

Add Comment