User Avatar Image

After Credits Scene

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users

What do you make of it? Everyone has the same after credit scene regardless of how the story played out (I told Christa and Omid to wait for clem by the train) So could the two people be christa and omid ? I hope so however it probably wont so TT can start with EVERYONE on the same page again for episode 2. Not to be that guy, but if that happened then what happened to christa and omid.

Anyway the main point of the thread is what do you think about the after credits scene. predictions. They both looked like guys from afar but then again im just speculating.

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My first thought was that it was Christa and Omid too, so I'm just gonna assume that that's who it was. It'd make sense, since I told them that I was going to leave Clem in their care.

• Might be two complete strangers who take her into their group though.

• @Rock114 said: My first thought was that it was Christa and Omid too, so I'm just gonna assume that that's who it was. It'd make sense, since I told them that I was going to leave Clem in their care.

I agree. The whole episode everytime they asked I would say whatever you do take care of clem. And they were very sincere in saying they will. It wouldnt make sense for them to lie or change their plans now.

• I don't even think TT knows who they were yet. Its was just something to get people talking.

• @Cerrano said: I don't even think TT knows who they were yet. Its was just something to get people talking.

... well thats not it. They announced a season 2 around the time episode 3 came out which I think was july?

This is a good thing though. With the extra time they should be able to develop a better story/ graphics/ smoother gameplay. The developers during playing dead said they sorta knew how it was going to end since the beginning. If they knew before the season started, they know atleast how season 2 will begin.

• well that's disappointing. I thought the ending scene would be depending on what I choose and what advices I gave Clem... for me it was the same as for everyone then. Clem being on a field, sitting on a treelog and 2 people walking on the far distance on a hill

I told Christa and Omid to look for us at the motel and I told Clem to go to the countryside and stay out of cities.

• @dubesor said: well that's disappointing. I thought the ending scene would be depending on what I choose and what advices I gave Clem... for me it was the same as for everyone then. Clem being on a field, sitting on a treelog and 2 people walking on the far distance on a hill

I told Christa and Omid to look for us at the motel and I told Clem to go to the countryside and stay out of cities.

Yep, TT will still claim "choices matter" even though everyones story is exactly the same. *sigh* dont get me wrong I personally dont mind but I think it could be so much better if they invested alot of time (and money) to make where virtually noones storyline is the same. it would be the first of its kind to my knowledge, or atleast the first successful one.

• Kirby its most likely Christa Omid because i seen someone fall back almost like they had a bad leg or they trip up for a second then lined up.

• @AceStarr said: Kirby its most likely Christa Omid because i seen someone fall back almost like they had a bad leg or they trip up for a second then lined up.

See now Im having second thoughts here though.. if it were christa and omid why not show there faces. I know tt wants to build up suspense but it wouldnt make sense because that was the plan : to meet up with christa and omid. That on top of clementines reaction lead me to now lean towards the idea that these are new comers.

• @kirby18 said: See now Im having second thoughts here though.. if it were christa and omid why not show there faces. I know tt wants to build up suspense but it wouldnt make sense because that was the plan : to meet up with christa and omid. That on top of clementines reaction lead me to now lean towards the idea that these are new comers.

When you did your playback did you see someone fall back? Thats when Clem looked like she wanted to yell out then she paused (Thinking is that really them or zombies).

Add Comment