User Avatar Image

After Credits Scene

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

What do you make of it? Everyone has the same after credit scene regardless of how the story played out (I told Christa and Omid to wait for clem by the train) So could the two people be christa and omid ? I hope so however it probably wont so TT can start with EVERYONE on the same page again for episode 2. Not to be that guy, but if that happened then what happened to christa and omid.

Anyway the main point of the thread is what do you think about the after credits scene. predictions. They both looked like guys from afar but then again im just speculating.

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @dubesor said: well that's disappointing. I thought the ending scene would be depending on what I choose and what advices I gave Clem... for me it was the same as for everyone then. Clem being on a field, sitting on a treelog and 2 people walking on the far distance on a hill

Yeah, I expected to see Hershel outside the farm with a pounding walker Shawn on the other side, Carley's hand on the ground in the pharmacy, the St. John's farm, the broken balcony at the motel, Doug's limp body on the side of the road, Katjaa's and Duck's bodies resting in the clearing in the forest, Chuck's body in the sewers, and a bloody shard of metal with a trucker hat next to it in an alleyway... That would've satisfied me just fine in the credits.

• To those of you convinced that it must be Christa and Omid:

If it is, why wouldn't TTG just show them? Why the mystery? It doesn't make any sense to leave them as undefined shadow people if we know who they are.

Also, was I the only one confused by the fact that I specifically told Christa, Omid, and Clem to go to the train so that they could meet up and roam the countryside - and then Clem screws off into the wilderness? Like, what the hell, girl. Respect my dying wishes!

• @John W. said: To those of you convinced that it must be Christa and Omid:

If it is, why wouldn't TTG just show them? Why the mystery? It doesn't make any sense to leave them as undefined shadow people if we know who they are.

Also, was I the only one confused by the fact that I specifically told Christa, Omid, and Clem to go to the train so that they could meet up and roam the countryside - and then Clem screws off into the wilderness? Like, what the hell, girl. Respect my dying wishes!

Because it's Telltale.

• @KennyTWD said: Because it's Telltale.

This is the only Telltale game that I've ever actually purchased, so I'm not sure what their track record is (I'm guessing cliffhangers!) - but my point is that from a point of storytelling and even vaguely cinematography, it makes much more sense that the two characters are strangers.

Oh, and I remember noting at the time that the shadows looked distinctly unlike Christa and Omid, but everybody who isn't me seems pretty convinced that the shadows looked exactly like them, and I don't have the patience to replay the episode to find out.

• I DIDN'T tell Clem to stay away from cities and instead told her to keep her hair cut short. The ending I got was Clem with a shaved head sitting in what looked like Times Square surrounded by zombies with a gun in her hand looking frightened... Anyone else get this ending or just me?

• @DeadbeatUK said: I DIDN'T tell Clem to stay away from cities and instead told her to keep her hair cut short. The ending I got was Clem with a shaved head sitting in what looked like Times Square surrounded by zombies with a gun in her hand looking frightened... Anyone else get this ending or just me?

What? No. I told clem to keep moving so afterwards she was on a treadmill. Looked exausted.

@DeadbeatUK said: To those of you convinced that it must be Christa and Omid:

I said this in a post too. I agree with you. however I dont think tt would leave the ending of christa and omid unknown. I mean every conversation you have with them in epi 5 is telling them to take care of clem. Also, tt does that alot. by "that" i mean they take what you think is going to happen and instead of doing the opposite, which is expected, they do what you think is going to happen therefore your mind is blown. boom.

• In my honest opinion, I think that's it. I think that could be the end of the story and plot following Clementine and that final scene is there to maybe illustrate something to us. It's that, people die in this new, ravaged world, but life goes on shown by the two people walking. Clementines look of unease is a connotation of her memories and thoughts of Lee, as Lee always told her not to trust strangers. What had just happened? She was manipulated by campman (a stranger) and Lee rescued her. I think that event really drove home to Clem to be wary of strangers or people you don't know.

I don't know, many people could disagree, Its only a theory. However what if that is the end? Just showing us that Clementine lives on, and so does the rest of the world. Of course, maybe im wrong and it is Omid and Christa, which I do really want, but.. You never know with The Walking Dead.

• ^^^^^ Agreed Clem hesitated right when she had that look to YELL im over here. But i think everything that happen made her pause. Now she knows she has to pay attention.

• @DeadbeatUK said: I DIDN'T tell Clem to stay away from cities and instead told her to keep her hair cut short. The ending I got was Clem with a shaved head sitting in what looked like Times Square surrounded by zombies with a gun in her hand looking frightened... Anyone else get this ending or just me?

Is this legit or just joking? As far as I've seen on youtube and the wiki's there was only one post-credit ending.

• @John W. said: To those of you convinced that it must be Christa and Omid:

because thats not how you create a decent cliff hanger.

and having them meet by the train, ground zero for the zonbie horde, was a pretty bad idea.

Add Comment