1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I dunno, the way my game played out - I can't hate him anymore.

• @DreadMagus said: I dunno, the way my game played out - I can't hate him anymore.

Yeah, my playthrough gave me some serious sympathy for Kenny.

I was never particularly mad with Kenny so much as I felt he was coded very terribly. I usually sided with him because, a lot of the time, he was just straight up right. When he was being irrational or shortsighted I disagreed with him; this brings up the issue that for every Kenny Point you gain by having his back, you lose five billion for disagreeing with him in even the most minor of ways.

It was really frustrating, building up a friendship with Kenny and then having the gentle house of cards that is his friendship meter come tumbling down because I forgot to say "bless you" after he sneezed.

Seriously.

• You know I never liked the guy. Because of his neverlasting needs and because he complained about anything after all the things I've done for him.

But I MUST give him his right, and I must admit maybe he might not be that bad at all. NOT BECAUSE he did something which needs to be done by courage but because he did THAT without knowing all the reason for bad happenings are because of himself. If he knew whole story(who the "stranger" is and why he is doing these) and then went for it, it was meaningless to me. But without knowing the whole truth, I guess he at last could manage to make one thing right in his pathetic life.

By the way, congrats to Wrighty and thestalkinghead ;)
    Sorry, but I still don't like him because he led us to our ending, but I admire him most with his last but meaningles suicidal attempt. (For your information, I was always kind to him, I even didn't threw him the statue)
    One way or another, it was a great story which became more dramatic with Kenny. He played his role well, he doomed us, and that's all. Nonetheless, for one time, for all good, everyone, let's say:
    F.ck Kenny! :D
    (I really don't know what I'm thinking about this guy. Both admire and hatred so much for me. Something like love? I'm scared. :P)

• @dukeleto said: You know I never liked the guy. Because of his neverlasting needs and because he complained about anything.

But I MUST give him his right, and I must admit maybe he might not be that bad at all. NOT BECAUSE he did something which needs to be done by courage but because he did THAT without knowing all the reason for bad happenings are because of himself. If he knew whole story(who the "stranger" is and why he is doing these) and then went for it, it was meaningless to me. But without knowing the whole truth, I guess he at last could manage to make one thing right in his pathetic life.

By the way, congrats to Wrighty and thestalkinghead ;)
    Sorry, but I still don't like him because he led us to our ending, but I admire him most with his last but meaningles suicidal attempt. (For your information, I was always kind to him, I even didn't threw him the statue)
    One way or another, it was a great story which became more dramatic with Kenny. He played his role well, he doomed us, and that's all. Nonetheless, for one time, for all good, everyone, let's say:
    F.ck Kenny! :D
    (I really don't know what I'm thinking about this guy. Both admire and hatred so much for me. Something like love? I'm scared. :P)

Okay? :)

• @KennyTWD said: Okay? :)

Okay, he is not a bad guy at all, like Wrighty and thestalkinghead already mentioned. I already admit it.
    But this doesn't change the fact that everybodies life in this game screwed because of him not only by one time but more. I was blaming him for Larry, and now this? These are to much for me to sympathy for him. I just pity for him for his mistakes, and I'll always remember him with his debts, failures, and with his bad temper which made him look worse than he is in real.

• I see no reason to have sympathy for him. There's a moment when he realises what a prick he's been to Ben but he's soon back to himself, threatening Lee and thinking about smashing your head in with a bust. When he told me to leave I did it without a second thought.

• can he still hate you at that point (in the loft/attic)? In mine, on the sofa Kenny pretty much says he's over it now. Even though he did spend quite some time hating Lee.

• @dukeleto said: Okay, he is not a bad guy at all, like Wrighty and thestalkinghead already mentioned. I already admit it.
    But this doesn't change the fact that everybodies life in this game screwed because of him not only by one time but more. I was blaming him for Larry, and now this? These are to much for me to sympathy for him. I just pity for him for his mistakes, and I'll always remember him with his debts, failures, and with his bad temper which made him look worse than he is in real.

...i AM Kenny.

• @rachellouise85 said: can he still hate you at that point (in the loft/attic)? In mine, on the sofa Kenny pretty much says he's over it now. Even though he did spend quite some time hating Lee.

I guess it is fair to judge him with his existance during the journey. I mean, he had a very strong role in this story which made him unforgettable.
    I don't blame him for what he has done anymore, as he is a virtual character. But I accepted his existance as a MUST. "He is like this, he is like that.." well well, everybody has their own point on him. But the constant fact is he stood on where he should stand , he played his role well(to me, as a trouble magnet).
    I think, Telltale deliberately made him sacrifice himself as they were already knowing Kenny must pay his debts.

@rachellouise85 said: ...i AM Kenny.

You are alive!!! I didn't throw that statue at you, you know that don't you?
    Come here, sit and feel free to have a drink, besides it is the best thing you can do during Z apocalypse :P

Add Comment