User Avatar Image

The 2 people at the ending-scene are NOT christa&omid (Proof inside)

posted by dubesor on - last edited - Viewed by 956 users

Okay so everyone seems to think the 2 people walking in the distance are Christa and Omid. Clearly they are not.

Here is what the game shows you:

JeVtv.jpg

We see 2 silhouettes, one tall slim person and behind that person 1 smaller fat person. Now you might think the "fat" person might be Christa with her pregnant belly but if you paid any attention whatsoever you would notice that christa is far taller than Omid:

7BTEx.jpg

That's why the 2 people in the end can not be Christa and Omid.

52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @kierano87 said: Ben and Kenny ? :D

Theres no chance Ben is still alive. He was pinned to the group when the alley filled with walkers. Its almost 100% certain that Kenny used his only bullet to save Ben the pain of being eaten alive and then coming back as a walker.

• The silhouettes are most likely them. Some food for thought:

Walkers do not follow each other in a perfect line like that, or at least not as long as the shadows did. Just as well, they would likely not stop in near perfect symmetry. Finally they certainly wouldn't walk fairly well like that(the Crawford guard in episode 4 does but the odds of two of these being in the same area and right next to each other is slim to none), they'd probably be dragging a leg or at the very least slouching.

As for what you tell Omid & Christa to do, sure they might search for Lee if you ask them to, but they're not going to spend the rest of their lives looking for Lee, eventually they'll decide that he's dead or isn't in Savannah or something and leave(Clementine as well).

We don't know how much time has passed between the ending and the epilogue, but it could have been long enough to convince them to move on.

• @Sir Craigius said: Theres no chance Ben is still alive. He was pinned to the group when the alley filled with walkers. Its almost 100% certain that Kenny used his only bullet to save Ben the pain of being eaten alive and then coming back as a walker.

You must be really fun at parties

• The whole "Christa is pregnant" plot thread is unresolved so far. Christa also got some character development in the fifth episode (the scene where she sees the dead couple), which also goes nowhere. Christa appeared for the first time in the third episode. At this point, story writers already knew that the game is selling well and that there probably will be a continuation. Maybe they are saving those plot points for the next season.
    Of course, it's only a far-fetched speculation and I could be dead wrong, but I think we will meet them again in the second season.

• This was actually a more hopeful ending than I expected, if you believe it's Omid and Christa. Honestly, what are the chances it's two other random people? I was more worried that it WAS Christa and Omid, but they were zombies. But walkers don't usually walk almost side by side as if going somewhere, in sync. They both look over at Clem right away, like they were like, "Omg, Clem??"

• Can't anyone look into the game files and check if those models are Christa and Omid's or at least check if these shadows have their own models?

• there arent walkers
    they are moving too fast
    walkers would only go that fast if they saw someone...

• omg... is anyone not seeing this excellent blurry close up?
    clearly its a pair of bigfoots

• @Martindn said: Its almost 100% accepted that her parents was the two walkers clementine freaked at on the walk out covered in guts.

Would piss myself if its the ST John brothers. Both could have survived in my playthrough. But then it would not make sense for those that killed them.

Yes, Clementine said she saw her parents amongst the walkers.

About the St John brothers, it really makes no sense for me and others who have killed then both. Besides, they are no interesting caracters and I'm just pity the game didn't gave us the chance of inquiring them more about them turning the fence on when we where outside or about the women which the younger brother kills in the woods. I think some deaths could have been prevented in episode 2, if it was to be decided by real people. Such a group could have take that place after it was proved they were not to be trusted (fence + women in the woods + the door they don't want open at any cost + not letting you see where\how Mark is). Honestly...who would trust that people after all of that ? Why not to take a more agressive stance before ?

Add Comment