User Avatar Image

Molly's Sex Tape.

posted by DanJ555 on - last edited - Viewed by 976 users

Let's say there was another tape hidden somewhere in episode 4, a tape that recorded Molly and the Doc, would you watch it?

16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • not a good discussion....

• @george1120 said: not a good discussion....

Then let's make it one.

• She was coerced into having sex in exchange for supplies to help her teenage sister through pregnancy. I can't imagine it would be exciting, Dan. In fact it would be pretty dehumanizing. It sucks that Molly had to go through that.

• i'm sure there was another that's why it started with the doctor in front of the camera unzipping. He went to stop the video and started a new one. would make sense. or the opposite. He wanted to make a video but forgot to press record. And after the sex he wanted to press stop, but pressed record instead. Then he sees that it was still recording, so he's probably thinking either he pressed another button, didn't press stop correctly, or simply realized he only now pressed record instead of doing so previously.

The fact he locked up the tape proves he didn't watch it and just locked it there so no one would see it.

• @george1120 said: i'm sure there was another that's why it started with the doctor in front of the camera unzipping. He went to stop the video and started a new one. would make sense. or the opposite. He wanted to make a video but forgot to press record. And after the sex he wanted to press stop, but pressed record instead. Then he sees that it was still recording, so he's probably thinking either he pressed another button, didn't press stop correctly, or simply realized he only now pressed record instead of doing so previously.

The fact he locked up the tape proves he didn't watch it and just locked it there so no one would see it.

Actually since that video took place after the video of Molly's sister visiting the first time (but before the second) and those two were in the open it would suggest that he hid the video in his locker.

• Exciting for you? No. Someone out there? Yeah.
    Like rule 41 says "Everything is someone's sexual fetish."

• This is a really, really distasteful discussion.

• out of respect to molly i would not, i picked maybe but i change my mind.

• Eeeew, you sick people.

This discussion has been closed.