1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @dukeleto said: You know I never liked the guy. Because of his neverlasting needs and because he complained about anything after all the things I've done for him.

But I MUST give him his right, and I must admit maybe he might not be that bad at all. NOT BECAUSE he did something which needs to be done by courage but because he did THAT without knowing all the reason for bad happenings are because of himself. If he knew whole story(who the "stranger" is and why he is doing these) and then went for it, it was meaningless to me. But without knowing the whole truth, I guess he at last could manage to make one thing right in his pathetic life.

By the way, congrats to Wrighty and thestalkinghead ;)
    Sorry, but I still don't like him because he led us to our ending, but I admire him most with his last but meaningles suicidal attempt. (For your information, I was always kind to him, I even didn't threw him the statue)
    One way or another, it was a great story which became more dramatic with Kenny. He played his role well, he doomed us, and that's all. Nonetheless, for one time, for all good, everyone, let's say:
    F.ck Kenny! :D
    (I really don't know what I'm thinking about this guy. Both admire and hatred so much for me. Something like love? I'm scared. :P)

How did Kenny doom everyone? Ben has more to answer for than Kenny.

And I don't think his death was meaningless. He finally saw the good in Ben and thought "Do you know what. Fuck it I'm not abandoning anyone else to get eaten and I'm not giving up on this kid. I'll die letting him know I do care for him"

Also all Kenny haters should let him get the statue head and see what happens. Shows how "evil" Kenny really is. And thanks. Me and stalking are the few who saw the good. :D

• @Wrighty said: How did Kenny doom everyone? Ben has more to answer for than Kenny.

And I don't think his death was meaningless. He finally saw the good in Ben and thought "Do you know what. Fuck it I'm not abandoning anyone else to get eaten and I'm not giving up on this kid. I'll die letting him know I do care for him"

Also all Kenny haters should let him get the statue head and see what happens. Shows how "evil" Kenny really is. And thanks. Me and stalking are the few who saw the good. :D

Kenny doomed everyone by killing Larry but EVEN BETTER stealing from that lone car which both caused a series of chain reaction.

Man, isn't it enough for both sides (haters and lovers) to see that this discussion is going nowhere.
    "Kenny" who you know and whom I know is way much more different than each other.
    I wish you could see him being a "d.ck" for manyMANYmany times for just ONLY not helping him to bust some other guy's face, rather than pointing us to see his ONLYONE angel moment with that statue.

That's the point and sorry I'm done with Kenny. Have a nice discussion on that -hmpfs- man.
    Cheers! :D

• @Wrighty said:

What happens with Kenny and that statue some are talking about ? I can't remember any situation fighting Kenny with any statue. Actually it's even possible to convince him to stop the train with no fight. It seems I missed that statue part maybe because I was always trying to get the group toghether dispite my differences with Kenny, Ben, Larry and Lilly (each one at some point*).

*Well...there was no big arguments with Ben but the guy caused much pain; the only reason I stood for him at Crawford was because I took Clementine with us so she would not be alone with Omid (could turn a walker at any moment, I thought) and she stood for Ben...humn...making me standing for him as well... :D

EDIT: I think I must play a new game as a bad motherf*cker from day one to try to get more fights and stuff. :D

• @Josec said: What happens with Kenny and that statue some are talking about ? I can't remember any situation fighting Kenny with any statue. Actually it's even possible to convince him to stop the train with no fight. It seems I missed that statue part maybe because I was always trying to get the group toghether dispite my differences with Kenny, Ben, Larry and Lilly (each one at some point*).

*Well...there was no big arguments with Ben but the guy caused much pain; the only reason I stood for him at Crawford was because I took Clementine with us so she would not be alone with Omid (could turn a walker at any moment, I thought) and she stood for Ben...humn...making me standing for him as well... :D

Man, statue issue is from Episode5. If you haven't experienced Ep5 yet, I strongly advise you to close this window immediately :D

• @dukeleto said: Man, statue issue is from Episode5. If you haven't experienced Ep5 yet, I strongly advise you to close this window immediately :D

I just ended it last night\today but I'm still missing that statue part. The only thing that dropped on my head was at the end, when we have found Clementine and the walker grabs her.

By the way: I chose to chop my arm and later when Kenny was threatning me I said him to go ahead and kill me then. Maybe it was that part, in case the argument would last longer... or no ?

• (didn't read many of the posts before this, but I decided I'd just put out my two cents on Kenny)

I liked Kenny since Episode 1, and when we pushed onto Episode 2 I can see he was doing his best to do the right thing but it was misguided. I could relate to him because my dad was and is similar to him in personality, and the choices he made I could see him making.

Kenny was a man wanting to do the right thing for everyone, but he made the wrong choices -- when he killed Larry after I tried to save him I started to dislike him, especially after he left me to fend for myself against the St. John's, but after that I realized that he did what the situation called for.

In Episode 3, I could see him breaking apart inside before Katjaa shot herself because of the current state the world was put into, I think he wanted it to all be over and go back to how things were, and after Katjaa and Duck died he was broken and had little to no reason to live anymore.

He kept on pushing to try and get the boat because that was his only goal, and when Clementine went missing (if you tell him she is all you have left now) he realizes that he has made a lot of mistakes, and decided to help Lee prevent any mistakes he made from affecting Clementine -- especially since he was going to die.

• @Kiel555 said: Yeah. We both looked at the marble statue at the same time but I was faster! :D

That sucked having to see Kenny again after telling him to go fuck himself. Still, I did get a chance to try and kill him and called him a bastard so it was not a total loss.

For the others, you came to the wrong thread to look for sympathy for Kenny. That asshole is responsible for getting us all killed. He even told me that every night Kat gave him shit for being such a dick. Lilly was right again...we can't let one person fuck this up for everyone!

Haha, I grabbed the statue first too :D :D

Oh, man, I have so much to say about Kenny.
    So let's start!
    FUCK KENNY!
    Not only I tell him that I don't want him with us, but he crashes with our party again and pretends like nothing happened? And I don't get the chance to tell him to fuck off again? Damn, Telltale...
    Later in the attic he even dared to say "There was that girl Lilly take came between me and Lee."
    I beg your pardon?! How does he dare mention even Lilly and the Larry accident....
    At least me being super mean and spiteful towards him was a sort of a satisfaction.
    And also I was given the option to tell him he's a bastard.
    I'm really displeased with the way my story ended with Kenny.
    He should've been all alone, beaten by Vernon and his pals, rethinking his family's deaths over and over again, while starving to death, alone and in misery. That's what he deserves!

You think Kenny's a hero? Get a grip, please. He doesn't have his boat anymore and he doesn't have anywhere else to go. He wouldn't have come with me (not that I ever wanted him) if he had other options.
    Then instead of helping me save Clem (you know with me dying and Ben dying) he decides to sacrifice himself for nothing? Oh.. the hypocrite...

If he's dead then I'm happy he died for nothing. I wouldn't have expected more from a moron like him. If he somehow survived (I'm sure he didn't) then I hope he ends up alone and full of regrets.

• Hope this thread survives till season 2 and beyond :D Even when people no longer remember who Kenny was, this thread should be around :D

• There are still a lot of people who have not played this great game. When they do, they're going to need a fuck Kenny thread to turn to and embrace. I see this thread lasting a long time!:D

• @YamiRaziel said: Haha, I grabbed the statue first too :D :D

Oh, man, I have so much to say about Kenny.
    So let's start!
    FUCK KENNY!
    Not only I tell him that I don't want him with us, but he crashes with our party again and pretends like nothing happened? And I don't get the chance to tell him to fuck off again? Damn, Telltale...
    Later in the attic he even dared to say "There was that girl Lilly take came between me and Lee."
    I beg your pardon?! How does he dare mention even Lilly and the Larry accident....
    At least me being super mean and spiteful towards him was a sort of a satisfaction.
    And also I was given the option to tell him he's a bastard.
    I'm really displeased with the way my story ended with Kenny.
    He should've been all alone, beaten by Vernon and his pals, rethinking his family's deaths over and over again, while starving to death, alone and in misery. That's what he deserves!

You think Kenny's a hero? Get a grip, please. He doesn't have his boat anymore and he doesn't have anywhere else to go. He wouldn't have come with me (not that I ever wanted him) if he had other options.
    Then instead of helping me save Clem (you know with me dying and Ben dying) he decides to sacrifice himself for nothing? Oh.. the hypocrite...

If he's dead then I'm happy he died for nothing. I wouldn't have expected more from a moron like him. If he somehow survived (I'm sure he didn't) then I hope he ends up alone and full of regrets.

And yet you are a Lily fan who kills an innocent person and then later on kills a baby and women. Pretty hypocritical.

Add Comment