User Avatar Image

The story is tailored by your choice

posted by falcon168 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Whoa! Now I can really see how much the story is tailored by my choices! Thanks TT! You've made a good job!

46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • So people still think "tailored by your choices" means "open world, multi-ended gaming experience in high def"... interesting.

• @DreadMagus said: So people still think "tailored by your choices" means "open world, multi-ended gaming experience in high def"... interesting.

What does this have to do with resolution? WTF are you talking about?

• @DreadMagus said: WTF are YOU talking about?

You must be young, wtf are you talking about high def? People are talking about choices having no impact

• So... aside from the fact you want to dismiss me because you think I'm "young" (which, for me to be young, you'd have to be in your 60s) out of my somewhat sarcastic description of what I think these people expected... all you could fixate on was the "high def" part to use as a counter argument?

Interesting. :)

• I don't even care if the choices meant nothing in the end I just wish the path of getting there would have been more diverse.

• @DreadMagus said: So... aside from the fact you want to dismiss me because you think I'm "young" (which, for me to be young, you'd have to be in your 60s) out of my somewhat sarcastic description of what I think these people expected... all you could fixate on was the "high def" part to use as a counter argument?

Interesting. :)

yep, that confirms it, you're a retard.

nobody thought the game was open world, they expected choices and endings, like telltale promised.

not sure what high def is about, the game is always in "HD" (which just means 1280x720 anyway)

• Ah, I'm retarded now.

Well, I'm glad you think so. My life is now complete.

Also, I don't think you understand what TTG "promised" - so that said, I think you and I are done. :)

• @Valkama said: I don't even care if the choices meant nothing in the end I just wish the path of getting there would have been more diverse.

Sure. If you want 2-3 months between all episodes this would be possible. I am certain they tried with the Doug / Carley thing but it lead to longer breaks between episodes. (I personally thought they't kill them off in episode 2 which they didn't to my great surprise.) I also thought the car situation at the end of Episode 2 would have a bigger impact on Episode 3. Similar to the Doug / Carley thing but it didn't because that would basically mean making 4 episodes with every possible choice.
    Episode 2 would be quite odd too. Just imagine Lee saying no to going to the farm. They could just have ended the episode at that moment. Or inserted another path but the episode was late already as it was. How much longer would that have actually taken?

Add Comment