User Avatar Image

Whoa, Ben (SPOILERS)

posted by KlNGEDY0 on - last edited - Viewed by 549 users

As much as I hated him for what he did for Kat and Duck, I felt sorry for him when it came to his argument with Ken in EP5, was about time he stood up for himself and that was the time. Even if Kenny was my bro I will admit that argument was slightly OTT.

35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I never understood why Kenny couldn't just shoot him AND escape? If I were Lee I would definitely just have shot Ben, it's really the best thing for him anyway, and better for the group.

The way it came down felt more like Kenny committing suicide on some heroic pretext than real heroism.

• @KlNGEDY0 said: As much as I hated him for what he did for Kat and Duck, I felt sorry for him when it came to his argument with Ken in EP5, was about time he stood up for himself and that was the time. Even if Kenny was my bro I will admit that argument was slightly OTT.

I almost stood up and cheered when he told off Kenny. That was a long time coming. The kid did have some stones and I was proud of him. I never hated him anyway. He made some bad mistakes but he was doing what he thought was right, much like Kenny.

• @Velorian said: I never understood why Kenny couldn't just shoot him AND escape? If I were Lee I would definitely just have shot Ben, it's really the best thing for him anyway, and better for the group.

The way it came down felt more like Kenny committing suicide on some heroic pretext than real heroism.

I tend to believe that he actually tried to save Ben by fighting the zombies but when he knew that he was losing he used the last bullet to save Ben.

• @Velorian said: I never understood why Kenny couldn't just shoot him AND escape? If I were Lee I would definitely just have shot Ben, it's really the best thing for him anyway, and better for the group.

how do you know he didnt?

• @Yertos said: When he told Kenny to fuck off, I felt so good for him, he finally stood up for himself.

This. He more or less verbally curb-stomped Kenny - and pulled Kenny's head out of his ass far better than anything Lee had tried to that point.

• I do feel really sorry for Ben but I can't forget that he made the deal with the bandits even if it just merely delayed the inevitable...

@marcu5 said: how do you know he didnt?

PLOTTWIST!!!!

• when it comes to ben. kennys death doesnt make sense.
    especialy after giving that awesome heart felt speech about NOT commiting suicide

• Ben dying to the balcony fall sucked so much. It the most suck part of the entire game. I really wanted him to finally prove himself.
    Kenny trying to save him was cool though.

• I felt so bad for Ben throughout the entire game and I always treated him right... Ugh, why did you have to die? :'(

Even though he didn't prove himself he at least stood up for himself for the first time, and it was epic =/

Add Comment