User Avatar Image

unexplained theories thread

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 966 users

just in general, on every episode what things weren't explained or understandable, unseen characters or what theories do you have that you didn't understand, for example: the family in the picture back at the train.

PS to mods: IDK if something like this was done before D:

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ColtPeacemaker00 said: if your talking about when lee was burying the boy that was the kidnapper, if your talking about the shed by the motorpool that I believe was molly.

Certainly was, i managed to see a perfect shot of the Crawford shadow and you can clearly the outlines of her hair, backpack and pickaxe thing.

• @kirby18 said: Also they probably didnt know that when you die, you turn to a walker. They were probably storing there dead somewhere.

yeah, they stored them as a barricade. Molly confirmed it if you asked her "whose bodies were those" when you first meet her.

so in other words, they did know.

• @ColtPeacemaker00 said: if your talking about when lee was burying the boy that was the kidnapper, if your talking about the shed by the motorpool that I believe was molly.

Oh I was thinking of the burial scene :p

Sorry, carry on then :D

• How the hell Campman+ Adam(son) go hunting with the Bandits in the area?

And not get caught???

• i find it weird that the son just "left". Where did he possibly go? Also, Clementine was seen talking to the radio in episode two, before they even stole food from the car. she also tells lee that the radio was broken in episode one, which was confirmed to be untrue.

hmm, then again, she probably just used the batteries that doug/carley gave to her at the end of the second episode. maybe she was just as dumb as carley when it came to batteries? but i really wonder with campman's son. i'm sure it was jolene who was in the car in that video recorder, so.........???

• @george1120 said: i find it weird that the son just "left". Where did he possibly go?

Plus where was the women at? He said he went hunting with his son and the girls (his wife and daugther) waited

The women was not with the car or was they out searching for Adam when we found the car?

• @george1120 said: yeah, they stored them as a barricade. Molly confirmed it if you asked her "whose bodies were those" when you first meet her.

so in other words, they did know.

tusche. however the doctor makes it apparent in mollys video that there are a lot of sick people and few doctors. Cant watch everyone. Im assuming the sick turned after death and then ....tah dah

• What was the meaning of the video from the crazy lady in Ep2 where she talks abaout Clementine as if she was her own child? Was she just crazy or was there some truth in it?

• @MarkoH01 said: What was the meaning of the video from the crazy lady in Ep2 where she talks abaout Clementine as if she was her own child? Was she just crazy or was there some truth in it?

I think she was all on about protecting her because she was a girl and saw all men as evil. I think.

• @MarkoH01 said: What was the meaning of the video from the crazy lady in Ep2 where she talks abaout Clementine as if she was her own child? Was she just crazy or was there some truth in it?

I think that was foreshadowing of the events in episode 3.

In particular, the last part where she says "as long as the bandits keep getting food from that dairy, you'll be safe."

They stopped getting food from the dairy, turning their attention to the motor inn, leading to the inevitable raid...

Add Comment