User Avatar Image

No one is coming back

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 464 users

Do you guys not realize that Kenny, Lee, Molly, Lilly, Carly, Duck, Katjaa, Ben, Vernon, or any other character will make a reapperance? Its the walking dead and Im sure telltale will get coerced into making someone reappear because it will appease everyone but thats not what TWD is like. I personally think the most underrated thing about this game that everyone seems to miss is that this game is realistic (of course for it being in a zombie apocalypse).

I know it would "cool" to see molly or lilly again but that would completely ruin the integrity of the game that they built up every episode. In real life, Kenny doesnt kill 20+ zombies with his bare hands. Hes dead. Get over it and move on.

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nobodies coming back. Clementine is the only one to get out alive after surviving the whole season 1(christa and omid didnt join till end of episode 3 but ya there alive). While i would love to see clementine meet up with lily even if only for a little bit for her to tell lily what happened and see her reaction i doubt it would happen.

  • @kirby18 said: Do you guys not realize that Kenny, Lee, Molly, Lilly, Carly, Duck, Katjaa, Ben, Vernon, or any other character will make a reapperance? Its the walking dead and Im sure telltale will get coerced into making someone reappear because it will appease everyone but thats not what TWD is like. I personally think the most underrated thing about this game that everyone seems to miss is that this game is realistic (of course for it being in a zombie apocalypse).

    I know it would "cool" to see molly or lilly again but that would completely ruin the integrity of the game that they built up every episode. In real life, Kenny doesnt kill 20+ zombies with his bare hands. Hes dead. Get over it and move on.

    LEE, CARLEY, DUCK, KATJAA and BEN are DEAD! They will not return. However I don't think Kenny even died.

  • Funny though. The character that we've seen last the longest is a little girl.

  • @HiggsBoson2142 said: Funny though. The character that we've seen last the longest is a little girl.

    well in the end everyone in the group would have done everything to save her,just that lee did the most.

  • Isn't it funny that I hated Kenny while playing the earlier episodes and now I actually miss him? Good storytelling TellTale :)

  • @Maximuswood said: Isn't it funny that I hated Kenny while playing the earlier episodes and now I actually miss him? Good storytelling TellTale :)

    Me and kenny werent on the best terms like super friends but we had enough of a friendship to have each others back most of the game.

  • @HiggsBoson2142 said: Funny though. The character that we've seen last the longest is a little girl.

    Well, she DID have an incredibly awesome badass looking out for her.

  • @Willzy123 said: LEE, CARLEY, DUCK, KATJAA and BEN are DEAD! They will not return. However I don't think Kenny even died.

    Ahh your new here I assume? When Carly died youd be shocked to see how many people actually thought she was alive. Not so much with duck/kat/ben but its even doubly worse for kenny. WHo cares if you didnt "see" him die... In either case he was boxed in with seemingly and endless amount of zombies. HE IS DEAD AND NOT COMING BACK. What do you think happened to kenny then? he was secretly super human and then flew away with an invisible cloak on?

  • Kenny's dead, as much as it pains me to say. There's no way he got out of that room alive, swarming with walkers, in the dark, with no ammo. At least he redeemed himself.

  • It would be nice to see Lee in a dream or something in season 2. Oh, and Kenny? Tyreese survived a horde of zombies in the comics, but that won't happen with Kenny. He's a poor hand-to-hand fighter anyway.

Add Comment