User Avatar Image

Radioman

posted by Perfect_Cell on - last edited - Viewed by 537 users

No matter what you do, does he call you a monster?

I mean his judgement of me was fair enough I guess

"I didn't follow your group to get you, but as I heard about the things you did etc"

All I told him is he didn't have the whole story. (also i stopped choking him in the hopes we could give him mercy, first time a game has made me exclaim "oh fuck" in a long time"

But anyway back on topic. If you, don't steal, keep lilly I forget the other ones, what does he say?

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Viser said: Yes, it is. I saved Doug and he was like "You let a girl die to protect you secret." when in fact he doesn't know shit about what I thought when I saved Doug, which is what got me pissed at him.

I really wonder how he could have possibly known that. I'm pretty sure that was an error made by telltale. I know Carley overheard the conversation that Carley told Lee, but did Clementine really go and tell him that "Lee saved the man Doug over Carley since he couldn't save them both at the same time. At least that made Lee's secret stay safe." Obviously no, so Telltale messed up there.

• He blamed me for not telling Clem that I murdered someone and that I brought her to the St John's farm. But if I remember well I told Clem I had some trouble before the outbreak and that killing is bad no matter what.

• Dude's mental. He'll always hate you.

Campman: "So, you never killed anyone you didn't have to, saved as many people as you could, didn't steal from me, and have nearly given your life time and time again to save Clem?" *sneezes*

Lee: "..."

Campman: "That was a test. You didn't say 'Bless you'. If I look like a monster now, you just wait until I'm through with you.

• @Rock114 said: Dude's mental. He'll always hate you.

Campman: "So, you never killed anyone you didn't have to, saved as many people as you could, didn't steal from me, and have nearly given your life time and time again to save Clem?" *sneezes*

Campman: "That was a test. You didn't say 'Bless you'. If I look like a monster now, you just wait until I'm through with you.

does that really happen? besides, he WILL say something about Doug/Carley no matter what. I hope you're not trolling.

• @Rock114 said: Dude's mental. He'll always hate you.

Campman: "Are you a monster? Do I look like a monster?"

Lee: "I'm taking care of a little girl when I could've left her to die. You, on the other hand, lied to a little girl, telling her her parents were alive. And then kidnapped her in an effort to torture me, even though I didn't steal from your car. Which apparently is enough motivation for this ridiculous plan. You tell me, pal."

Campman: "Hey man, blame the writers of this bullshit, not me. I don't wanna hate you, but I'm forced to. Just stick to the script, okay?"

Lee: "I hate this fucking game."

• @Doctanian said: Campman: "Are you a monster? Do I look like a monster?"

Lee: "I'm taking care of a little girl when I could've left her to die. You, on the other hand, lied to a little girl, telling her her parents were alive. And then kidnapped her in an effort to torture me, even though I didn't steal from your car. Which apparently is enough motivation for this ridiculous plan. You tell me, pal."

Campman: "Hey man, blame the writers of this bullshit, not me. I don't wanna hate you, but I'm forced to. Just stick to the script, okay?"

Lee: "I hate this fucking game."

LOL too funny.

• People have to remember, Campman was never really meant to be a pure villain, but an antagonist that is a reflection into the reality of the Walking Dead. He wasn't evil, just driven insane by losing his family and having no one to back him up like Lee had with Clem and several others.

He was diluted and psychotic and had to be taken care of, but he was not a villain in my book and was never intended to really be one by Telltale. The earlier episodes had plenty of heinous villains to deal with that type of story conflict dynamic; episode 5 was all about closure and reflection. He wasn't like the bandits or Oberson, he simply lost everything to live for except for revenge. In the end though, he was a danger to Clem and had to be taken out. He was a great character and antagonist that made Lee question his own character, but as a villain, I never saw him as one so I don't judge him on those standards. Even if he is considered to be one by Telltale, I thought it offered a great and complex, final discussion.

• @darknessofheart said: People have to remember, Campman was never really meant to be a pure villain, but an antagonist that is a reflection into the reality of the Walking Dead. He wasn't evil, just driven insane by losing his family and having no one to back him up like Lee had with Clem and several others.

He was diluted and psychotic and had to be taken care of, but he was not a villain in my book and was never intended to really be one by Telltale. The earlier episodes had plenty of heinous villains to deal with that type of story conflict dynamic; episode 5 was all about closure and reflection. He wasn't like the bandits or Oberson, he simply lost everything to live for except for revenge. In the end though, he was a danger to Clem and had to be taken out. He was a great character and antagonist that made Lee question his own character, but as a villain, I never saw him as one so I don't judge him on those standards. Even if he is considered to be one by Telltale, I thought it offered a great and complex, final discussion.

Exactly, he's just some crazy guy. I even believe at some point in the conversation he says something like "Hey, I'm not a villain.", I think of that as if he was kind of talking directly to the player.

• @Alyais said:
    I did wish that Telltale would have told me through exposition how this guy got ahold of a Walkie, how Clem repaired hers, and how he was able to follow us to Savannah (even possibly getting there before us?)

He came to Savannah by his car which our group have stolen supplies from it.When he was telling his story he mentions that he came to his car and everything was gone.

First I saw the car in the entrance I recognized it.But I didn't think it could be connected to radio guy.I thought it was only a similar car.It turned out it was 'the' car...

Add Comment