User Avatar Image

After Credits Scene

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

What do you make of it? Everyone has the same after credit scene regardless of how the story played out (I told Christa and Omid to wait for clem by the train) So could the two people be christa and omid ? I hope so however it probably wont so TT can start with EVERYONE on the same page again for episode 2. Not to be that guy, but if that happened then what happened to christa and omid.

Anyway the main point of the thread is what do you think about the after credits scene. predictions. They both looked like guys from afar but then again im just speculating.

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • /\ if the herd had all made it into the city, then that MIGHT just be the safest direction to head in all the walkers just came from that way...

That was my line of thought...

Plus Clem would most likely know where that was....

• To sum up:

My reasons for why it is Omid / Christa :
    - tt wouldnt leave their story unknown
    - from a far it looked like them
    - everything up to that point youd think would lead to clem findind them... i mean i told her to find them AND i probably told christa like 4 times to look after her

reasons why it isnt:
    -clems initial reaction
    -tt not showing it being christa and omid... by that i mean if it were them why not show them which would be logical if there going in that direction for s2
    -i dont think omid and christa would of left the train/boat.

• I don't think it was Omid & Christa mainly because Clem seemed so shocked when she saw them. The way the whole scene went makes me think it was someone potentially hostile.

If it was Omid and Christa, I would have expected the scene to feel a lot more 'closure-y'. As it was it felt like a teaser.

Fingers crossed this means Clem's story continues in Season 2, otherwise the whole scene was a massive dicktease!

• @evilscary said: I don't think it was Omid & Christa mainly because Clem seemed so shocked when she saw them. The way the whole scene went makes me think it was someone potentially hostile.

If it was Omid and Christa, I would have expected the scene to feel a lot more 'closure-y'. As it was it felt like a teaser.

Fingers crossed this means Clem's story continues in Season 2, otherwise the whole scene was a massive dicktease!

If there is 1 thing the scene confirmed is that Clem will be in the new season. Just a matter if christa and omid are in it too. Like I said too Clem liked christa and omid if she thought it was them I feel like she would have said something.

• @Fawkes said:
    The whole after credits scene was okay, but I feel it could have been better by maybe Clementine approaching the people with them off scene. We wouldn't see them, just hear them ask: "What's your name, little girl?" and Clementine to reply "Clementine Everett". That would be the ultimate baw tear moment.

I'd like to see that or something she says in Season 2 that implies she hasn't been forgotten and loved Lee..

• The only reason I don't think it's Christa and Omid is the look on Clems' face. She looks shocked and frightened. She looks like she's trying to stay perfectly still too.

When I first saw it I thought they were Zombies. Why would they just walk all slow and stop all zombie like and look over like that. haha

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

One of them is Lilly and I know that

• @N7. said: One of them is Lilly and I know that

Youre right! The other one is Carly. I can guarantee it!

• I'd told Christa that the coutryside was a good idea, told them to find her a family and that they'd be good for her, then to wait by the train. Then I told Clem to stay away from cities, and to meet Christa and Omid by the train...so when I saw that scene I thought "Wtf is she doing? Didn't she wait by the train? Are those two Omid and Christa?! What the...!

• @marcu5 said:

and having them meet by the train, ground zero for the zonbie horde, was a pretty bad idea.

Then why was Clementine still by the countryside, again?

Add Comment