User Avatar Image

Lee didn't last very long, huh?

posted by Matrox Yang on - last edited - Viewed by 302 users

Sure, he lasted more than most, but in comparison to, say, Rick's group, three and a half months isn't very long.

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • life expectancy has to be about 2-3 days. but ya he didn't last long too much infighting within the group no clear leader and Ben was just useless. i liked how he said he would make up for everything and didnt just fell to his death.

  • Especially the stupid way he got bitten... He got bitten by a single walker hiding behind a trashcan, lol. But he can fight his way with 1 arm through 50 zombies without a scratch- it all comes down to what the developers intend to happen, whether it makes sense or not.

  • @dubesor said: Especially the stupid way he got bitten... He got bitten by a single walker hiding behind a trashcan, lol. But he can fight his way with 1 arm through 50 zombies without a scratch- it all comes down to what the developers intend to happen, whether it makes sense or not.

    its the ones you dont see, if you are going to get bit thats the way.

  • Lee's group dealt with starvation, cannibals, a bandit raid, infighting, a walker herd, an insane tormenter, and then the herd again all within the span of about 2 weeks. I think we should be amazed that Clem and (possibly) Christa and Omid survived.

  • @short_stack said: life expectancy has to be about 2-3 days. but ya he didn't last long too much infighting within the group no clear leader and Ben was just useless. i liked how he said he would make up for everything and didnt just fell to his death.

    Who here thought that they were going to push Lee into becoming the leader of the group.
    Which would have been great.

  • Yep. Apparently TellTale thinks this equation is true.

    Kill everyone = Emotional ending.

  • I'd say Lee's group is alive as long as Clem, Christa,her baby and Omid still are, really.
    Least he didn't fail completely.

  • Thats one of the point of zombie apocalypse, its not if you die, its when you die.

    Somehow i dont see many humans manage to live 10-20-30+ years .

    There isnt food, you have to move to get stuff. And it was totally unlucky that lee got bitten, you never know where a zombie is hiding.

    but again they were so close, had clementine not been kidnapped and had those assholes not stolen the boat. THose 2 things got the entire group killed almost.

  • @RMJ1984 said: Thats one of the point of zombie apocalypse, its not if you die, its when you die.

    Somehow i dont see many humans manage to live 10-20-30+ years .

    There isnt food, you have to move to get stuff. And it was totally unlucky that lee got bitten, you never know where a zombie is hiding.

    but again they were so close, had clementine not been kidnapped and had those assholes not stolen the boat. THose 2 things got the entire group killed almost.


    "It's not the dead you have to worry about. It's the living."

  • when have they ever given a black man a happy ending

Add Comment