139 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I always thought of her as half black, half asian. That's just me though.

• @Zeruis said: I always thought of her as half black, half asian. That's just me though.

how come people knew Lee wasnt her real father? i always thought it was because she didnt have any black in her....

• @short_stack said: how come people knew Lee wasnt her real father? i always thought it was because she didnt have any black in her....

Actually, most people DID think Lee was the father. Shawn says it outside her house, Kenny and Hershel say it on the farm, and Lilly asks where her mother is if you speak to her at the pharmacy. Plus Vernon thought so too in 4. Christa was pretty much the only person to correctly guess that Lee was not Clem's father.

• @Rock114 said: Actually, most people DID think Lee was the father. Shawn says it outside her house, Kenny and Hershel say it on the farm, and Lilly asks where her mother is if you speak to her at the pharmacy. Plus Vernon thought so too in 4. Christa was pretty much the only person to correctly guess that Lee was not Clem's father.

Ironic that the only person who was able to tell Lee was not her father was also of color.
    I wonder what that means...:rolleyes:

• @Pride said: Ironic that the only person who was able to tell Lee was not her father was also of color.
    I wonder what that means...:rolleyes:

i didnt know christa was african-american until i watched her wikia...

• None of you guys must be black, lol.

I knew Clem was black, even before looking at her parents' picture in a second playthrough. Her dad's black and her mom may be either very light skinned or just biracial.

The dead giveaway despite all that was her hair. It's clearly afro-textured. And it's absolutely beautiful, I must say. I wish more black girls would have their hair this way.

• I thought Christa realized it because she is observant and uses her brain......

• Does her mom seriously look Asian?

Also, she is not African-American, she is Black.

• Her mom certainly looked black or light skinned. Her hair was afro-ish!

• I believe so. Her dad was black and her mother seemed to be mixed between white and black.

But I'm black anyways. Contrary to popularly belief. We come in all types of shades and sizes. We don't all have the same exact facial structures. However I don't want to call Clementine just 'African' - American. That title annoys me. You are only 'African American' if you were born in Africa and gained citizenship in America.

This discussion has been closed.