User Avatar Image

How did Clem drag Lee into the jewellery store?

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

I just wonder how she was able to carry Lee:confused:
I think Lee was kind of rot! and because of that he lose Weight or something like that

94 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ZombieGoBoom said: Agreed. Remember that Molly jumped easily between buildings while carrying a car battery in her backpack. We're using comic book logic here.

Like the logic where the henchmen take on Batman one at a time while the rest stand there like idiots waiting for their turn?

• Feels good being purposely ignored

• Clem said it was tough and I believe she spent a lot of time dragging him. She also said that garage door was half way open enough for her to slide him in. Just goes to show you she is a lot stronger than she looks. Which is why when Lee was about to die I chose the last saying "You'll be ok" and she will.

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

@lilTomTom said: Clem said it was tough and I believe she spent a lot of time dragging him. She also said that garage door was half way open enough for her to slide him in. Just goes to show you she is a lot stronger than she looks. Which is why when Lee was about to die I chose the last saying "You'll be ok" and she will.

If I'm who that knows Telltale studio I'll assure you that no one will be okay :D

• @N7. said: If I'm who that knows Telltale studio I'll assure you that no one will be okay :D

I'm not weary saying that at all. Sure she might be in dangerous situations. But I have no fear that she won't make it out ok. Besides if you took her to crawford with you. She has quiet a sharp shot!

• @HiggsBoson2142 said: Like the logic where the henchmen take on Batman one at a time while the rest stand there like idiots waiting for their turn?

I don't think it would have made much of a difference if they all attacked him...it's Batman lol

• @Pride said: Feels good being purposely ignored

It's bullshit. On every forum for everything there's always some guy trying to make excuses for TellTale.

Adrenaline my ass. It does make you do amazing things, but this is still a little girl that hasn't even hit puberty. On a constant basis she was unable to fight walkers off her despite them weighing less due to decay.

The game even lampshades it with Lee saying something like "I don't know how you did it."

Even TellTale knew they were full of shit when they wrote that.

• Amd the walkers didn't notice she was alive at that point. Not every day one walker drags another around.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Hey! Don't y'all forget that Lee was covered in zombie innards. He was probably so slippery that Clementine could just give him a push in the right direction and see him slide away. :D

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

@Vainamoinen said: Hey! Don't y'all forget that Lee was covered in zombie innards. He was probably so slippery that Clementine could just give him a push in the right direction and see him slide away. :D

That makes sense :D

Add Comment