User Avatar Image

What did Campman tell you?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 728 users

"You stole from the car."

"You killed a man with a pitchfork right in front of a little girl!"
(You killed Danny)
"You left a girl that new about your past to die!"
(You chose to save Doug)

Something like that. It's all I can remember.

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • He said, "You left Lilly"

And I said, "Hell yeah I did!"

• He said I let Clem eat human meat. Which I did not...
    I cannot remember the rest. But the scene & conversation was the best part of the whole season for me.

• He called me on killing Danny and leaving Lilly. He had no idea why my Lee did the things he did, and I stuck by my choices. I'd challenge him to do better in Lee's place.

• I'm paraphrasing, as I completely forget what they are.

"You let her(Clementine) walk into a dairy full of sick people!"
    (Going to the dairy in episode two)
    "You let a man die to help protect a pretty girl with a gun."
    (Carly or Doug)
    "You left a grieving women on the side of the road to die."
    (Leaving Lilly)

• He told me I stole from his car, that I had Clementine coming to the St Johns and another thing I forgot.

edit: that I didn't tell her I was a murderer.

• choosing Carley over Doug, and killing Danny

• Me too. He told me things I didn’t do. I ended up thinking he was utterly delusional…

I didn’t apologize for what I did. I mean, what the heck. He should have understood that I also gave all the food I had to the kids back at the motel.

I think he just wanted to find something to blame for what happened to him and his family. Even though I felt bad for him, he was a sick man.

By the way, how the heck could he go through the zombies at the entrance of the motel?

• @der_ketzer said: He said I let Clem eat human meat. Which I did not...
    I cannot remember the rest. But the scene & conversation was the best part of the whole season for me.

This happened to me also.

• @Chris-Sabian said: Me too. He told me things I didn’t do. I ended up thinking he was utterly delusional…

I didn’t apologize for what I did. I mean, what the heck. He should have understood that I also gave all the food I had to the kids back at the motel.

I think he just wanted to find something to blame for what happened to him and his family. Even though I felt bad for him, he was a sick man.

By the way, how the heck could he go through the zombies at the entrance of the motel?

I think he got to the motel before they showed up. And was waiting on them to leave

• I think he got to the motel before they showed up. And was waiting on them to leave

I thought that too but since Clementine’s parents are seen right outside at the end, and since they were at the hotel before the outbreak, I figured the zombies had been there the whole time.

Also, He may have stalked the group since the beginning, since his car is seen at the hotel, so he must have stayed in the woods by the dairy and he possibly came in contact with the retarded brothers at the dairy.

Add Comment