User Avatar Image

About the endings *SPOILER*

posted by NiceGuy on - last edited - Viewed by 742 users

I would love to see lee @ season 2 and it may happpen.
In the endings we dont see him dying, so it could mean, that Clem didnt shoot him, lets say... She shooted in wall. And if u choosed to cut Lees arm, he survived.
If he didnt, he asked for Clem to look for something to cut it off.

I just wanted to get this in here, what do u think? Is it possible?!

P.S. Sory, for my bad english, im from Latvia :D and im really, really BIG fan of TallTales TWD!

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Gman5852 said: You'd also know that's only worked once total. And has failed EVERY other time

    Refresh my memory. They tried it with Allen and Dale. I can't think of anyone else?

  • @tavax91 said: And there`s my question again:
    I`m not a doctor but why didn`t Lee took antibiotics...i mean look...it worked for Omid even if there wasn`t an amputation but there was an open wound.

    omid wasnt bitten

  • @marcu5 said: omid wasnt bitten


    Remember though, it's not the bite that turns people. Kirkman stated so himself. It's dying that turns people in to zombies. The bite simply leaves an infected wound but doesn't infect the person bitten. If the wound is not properly cleaned or amputated in time they die and turn.

  • @wezzulus said: Remember though, it's not the bite that turns people. Kirkman stated so himself. It's dying that turns people in to zombies. The bite simply leaves an infected wound but doesn't infect the person bitten. If the wound is not properly cleaned or amputated in time they die and turn.

    Right, iirc there's no confirmation it's a "virus" of any sort. It's more akin atm to human physiology.

  • That is flawed logic in TWD, if the virus gets into the bloodstream(just takes a few secs) once how should amputation matters anyways and if quick amputation like in an hour can work why wouldn't it work after say 10-12 hours?

  • @EDG3 said: That is flawed logic in TWD, if the virus gets into the bloodstream(just takes a few secs) once how should amputation matters anyways and if quick amputation like in an hour can work why wouldn't it work after say 10-12 hours?


    Like I said, the bite doesn't turn people. Everyone is already infected. Dying however turns people. Anything a bite does is leave a highly infected wound that can make someone very ill to the point of dead if not proper treated.
    In case of getting eaten...well...U die that way too so you turn. But the Walker bite doesn't infect a survivor and turn them.

  • @wezzulus said: Like I said, the bite doesn't turn people. Everyone is already infected. Dying however turns people. Anything a bite does is leave a highly infected wound that can make someone very ill to the point of dead if not proper treated.
    In case of getting eaten...well...U die that way too so you turn. But the Walker bite doesn't infect a survivor and turn them.

    Yes everyone is infected(they will turn no matter how they die unless the brain is squished to a pulp :p), I get that.Now on to the bite, so you mean that the bite is nothing more then a cut/wound/injury and if you got a some medical supplies and disinfectant and stuff, its no issue.Like for eg. Duck ran a fever and was dizzy the whole time and started coughing blood and finally died in a few hours (what kind of infection is that :\ )

  • Having Lee survive would be a bit of a stretch (the concept of zombies is an even bigger stretch), but, if Molly finds him in time at the Marsh House, she might be able to nurse him back to health (we know resourceful Molly will have antibiotics or know exactly where to find them).

  • @EDG3 said: Yes everyone is infected(they will turn no matter how they die unless the brain is squished to a pulp :p), I get that.Now on to the bite, so you mean that the bite is nothing more then a cut/wound/injury and if you got a some medical supplies and disinfectant and stuff, its no issue.Like for eg. Duck ran a fever and was dizzy the whole time and started coughing blood and finally died in a few hours (what kind of infection is that :\ )

    It's the infection only Walker bites cause. The bite doesn't turn people, but it does kill them. It leaves a highly infected wound that makes the person very ill, but it's not the virus that does it. I don't think it's know for sure yet that when it does get treated properly, you wont die. Since never in the show/comics/games did they really have the means to treat a bite next to amputation. And even then to heal/fix the amputated limb will be hard.

Add Comment