User Avatar Image

I broke my "Q" key trying to choke that...

posted by JackalOsiris on - last edited - Viewed by 534 users

Anyone else break their "Q" key trying to choke that bastard who took Clem?

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Perfect_Cell said: More like I broke my Q key trying to get up for clem at the end

Same. I was yelling at my computer "GET THE FUCK UP! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKIN SIT BACK DOWN!!!"

• You guys are brutal, I was choking him out, and then I thought... This is a guy that I completely fucked over, I indirectly killed his wife and daughter. He was a guy just like me, with even more than me, trying to survive, and by my actions I helped ruin it.

When we both sat down, I saw a reflection of Lee, a reflection of the player. This is another guy who was doing what he thought was right, his logic was a bit different than mine, perhaps he wouldn't of done X instead of Y.... But he was making due with those tough choices like us all. Him talking to you with the silent ambiance was haunting, not everyone is bad person. Normal people still exist, and other normals can fuck them over.

So when I realized that as I was choking him I thought, "What the hell am I doing..." and completely stopped pressing Q, this guy doesn't need to die. However he charged back at me and Clem had to finish the job, shame that was. I really wish I could of said some different things when we talked on the chairs.

• i choked the guy with only one arm, what happens if you do not shot him?

• I Qd him to death with 1 arm then shot him before he could reanimate myself.

• @Angiebullet said: i choked the guy with only one arm, what happens if you do not shot him?

I'm pretty sure you and Clem leave before he reanimates, but eventually he'll come back as a walker. Of course, you and Clem don't have to worry about that, I think that choice is about whether Lee wants to extend a small bit of mercy on the guy that caused most of the group's trouble after arriving in Savannah.

• @Rambo297 said: I played ep 5 twice, Once without arm and another one with arm... Without arm i choked him... With i couldn't :P

Same here, kinda weird haha...

• My playstation doesn't have a Q button :P

• Yes in this game you will break your Q button to make it but you can't because the game does not want.
    Yes I did it Specially in E5. :D:D

• @Mataku said: My playstation doesn't have a Q button :P

So you which button you use for fighting,closing doors and...?
    surely,there is a button and you broke that. he he :D

• @JackalOsiris said: Anyone else break their "Q" key trying to choke that bastard who took Clem?

haha, when I read this I almost spit out my drink laughing, lol. Yeah I Told him that I was gonna kill him when I finally got to him. I wasn't gonna let up once I got him.:mad:

Add Comment