User Avatar Image

What is your episode 5 alternet ending

posted by chiefzackery on - last edited - Viewed by 371 users

Lees Mom finds him and kisses the bite lee lives!

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee's mom is dead in back of the pharmacy.

• @Pickles312 said: Lee's mom is dead in back of the pharmacy.

Way to go !! applying logic to a comment like that lol

• @chiefzackery said: Lees Mom finds him and kisses the bite lee lives!

Best ending ever. TellTale is already working on DLC where Carley survives, this happens, and the Radioman was just a psychopath and not an interesting character.

• Ok so Lee is close to death, but he finds red bull. It gives him wings, but it has a second effect that was never advertised. It's the cure! He gives some to Clementime and they fly off and journey the world!

• Lee lives, and he and Clem walk off into the sunset.

• @chiefzackery said: Lees Mom finds him and kisses the bite lee lives!

I find the science behind this ending very questionable.

Honestly, I can't even think of a better ending than TellTale did, and I fancy myself a writer. Nothing more evocative or powerful comes to mind. Though if you want something cooler, I'm thinking Lee leveling Savannah with dual-wielded grenade launchers.

Just a thought!

• Assuming his arm was amputated, Lee and Clementine pass through the herd of walkers, up until Clementine spots her parents as walkers. Tempted to approach them, Lee is able to stop her, and the two escape the streets via a ladder in a nearby alleway.

Climbing back up to the rooftops, Clem and Lee make their way back through Savanna until they spot Omid and Christa at the waterfront, trying to get the boat into the water. They end up discovering that Vernon's Group perished during their attempt to move the boat into the water, but the boat had been left alone. With the help of Lee and Clem, the boat is moved into the water, just as a herd begins to approach. Unfortunately, Kenny's re-animated and heavily eaten corpse is included within the herd, and Lee decides to put his friend out of his misery with a bullet to the brain. If Molly was left behind at Crawford, she is also included in this herd. Climbing into and starting up the boats, and after a brief few moments remembering how Kenny, Ben and the others died, the four depart from the mainland, uncertain of what lies ahead.

However, if Lee didn't cut off his arm, whilst crossing through the street, he nearly passes out due to the effects of the infection, but is able to hold out long enough for Clementine's sake. With her help, the two make it to the rooftops, where they end up spotting Omid and Christa with the boat. Like before, they learn the fate of Vernon and his group, and end up being approached by a herd, including Kenny and potentially Molly, depending on what occurs at Crawford. However, the boat begins to stall, and Lee, knowing that he's dead anyway, decides to sacrifice himself to buy the others time. Omid is forced to restrain Clementine in order to prevent her from going after Lee, and the three can only helplessly look on as Lee gradually becomes overwhelmed by the herd after gaining their attention, choosing to let himself perish at the hands of Kenny's walker.

• the real dlc ending should be either save clementine or ben. Save Clementine, Ben falls and dies. Save Ben, Ben falls and dies. Either way, Ben falls and dies.

• Lee overcomes the curse through the power of RAW FUCKING AWESOME and then does a roundhouse kick that causes all zombies on earth to have their head explode, simultaneously.

• @DreadMagus said: Lee overcomes the curse through the power of RAW FUCKING AWESOME and then does a roundhouse kick that causes all zombies on earth to have their head explode, simultaneously.

Thanks to Chuck and the dragonballs.

Add Comment