User Avatar Image

What is your episode 5 alternet ending

posted by chiefzackery on - last edited - Viewed by 229 users

Lees Mom finds him and kisses the bite lee lives!

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If you choose not to get clem to shoot him, Clementine will leave, the cut scene will hover over Lee, his eyes will slightly open and he'll see his wife in front of him. Telling him everything is okay, he smiles, apologizing for everything. She then tells him she forgives him, placing her hand on his cheek. Lee accepts his fate.

... too be honest though, do you think having a "Heavy Rain" ish type credits would be more hard hitting with "take us back" playing, or just the normal credits how they where? I think it whould of been more hard hitting to have a "tribuite" in the credits .. showing the people who died, them smiling and then cutting to someone else, with everyone you tried to save or who liked you in the end.

• Lee is all pale, handcuffed to the radiator, then before Clem shoots him Lee goes

"Lol just joking"

And it turns out he was never actually bit, he was just doing it for the lols haha.

And then after the credits:

Clem will say "Good one Lee! Heres another good one: those handcuffs? No key *trollface*"
    Lee: You have bested me padawan, go on and troll the trollolyptic world.

• Clementine pulled a Michonne on Lee cutting off his arms and jaw, then they lived happily ever after.

• @AnnaSan said: Clementine pulled a Michonne on Lee cutting off his arms and jaw, then they lived happily ever after.

I knew that the game was ending on the route it did, but I would be lying if I said this hasn't crossed my mind, lol.

Also, Clementine shoots Lee, and he wakes up to find out that there are no walkers, Clem's actually his daughter, and the rest of the cast are their neighbors.

• @Moggyoxys said: Also, Clementine shoots Lee, and he wakes up to find out that there are no walkers, Clem's actually his daughter, and the rest of the cast are their neighbors.

Haha yeah, PLOT TWIST o.o
    or as soon as Clem shot him, he wakes up inside the police car and it happened all over again xD

• @Moggyoxys said: I knew that the game was ending on the route it did, but I would be lying if I said this hasn't crossed my mind, lol.

Also, Clementine shoots Lee, and he wakes up to find out that there are no walkers, Clem's actually his daughter, and the rest of the cast are their neighbors.

Kenny: That one guy that always has neighborhood BBQ's.
    Duck: The kid that nobody wants to play with because he's "weird".
    Katjaa: Organizes a weekly book club
    Lilly: The town hooker
    Larry: the "Red Foreman" of Macon
    Glenn: The guy that stays in his house all day playing Portal
    Carley: Lee's wife; Clem's step-mother
    Doug: Skypes with Glenn
    Mark: Average guy
    Ben: The guy that ends up going with the fat girl to the prom (No offense, kid.)
    Chuck: The wise hobo in the alley
    Omid: The comic relief of the group
    Christa: That one character that all the fans hate
    Molly: Listens to Nirvana and Ramones all day
    Vernon: The crazy grandpa
    Brie: Nobody likes Brie.

• @AnnaSan said: Haha yeah, PLOT TWIST o.o
    or as soon as Clem shot him, he wakes up inside the police car and it happened all over again xD

Like that episode of the Twilight zone!

• @HiggsBoson2142 said: Kenny: That one guy that always has neighborhood BBQ's.
    Ben: The guy that ends up going with the fat girl to the prom (No offense, kid.)

Campman: The one whose always lightint bloody fireworks at night waiting for a neighbour to come complain so he can then just act like the victim

Also, the zombies are the conservative republicans

• @HiggsBoson2142 said: Kenny: That one guy that always has neighborhood BBQ's.

I lol'd at Ben, Glenn and Lilly

• @AnnaSan said: Haha yeah, PLOT TWIST o.o

Poor Lee lol

Also, I thought of another one. After Lee dies, a New-U station brings him back to life while taking 6 cents from him, and strands him and the rest of the deceased cast on Pandora, where they go on to collect a ton of cool guns.

Add Comment