User Avatar Image

What do you want resolved most of all in Season 2?

posted by DreadMagus on - last edited - Viewed by 197 users

Season 1 left us with some unresolved issues...

- Clem's fate
- Omid and Christa's fate
- The cancer-survivor's fate
- Molly's fate
- Lilly's fate
- Kenny's fate (though it's a pretty easy guess what happened)
- The Save-Lots bandits

Should these be left unresolved or should they be addressed?

Personally, I think the biggest issue is Omid and Christa.

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I want Clem, Omid, Christa, and Molly's fate wrapped up definately in season 2... Even if there is no direct say in how it happened. I'd like for Telltale to even hint at it... tease us for all I care. Just give us something.

Another person's fate I think everyone seems to forget about is Glenn's (from season 1). I think he was heading for Alanta, I'm not sure. If he was, then where the hell did he end up?

• Definitely Clem and Kenny. Cyborg Lee isn't asking too much is it?

• @boston333410 said: I want Clem, Omid, Christa, and Molly's fate wrapped up definately in season 2... Even if there is no direct say in how it happened. I'd like for Telltale to even hint at it... tease us for all I care. Just give us something.

Another person's fate I think everyone seems to forget about is Glenn's (from season 1). I think he was heading for Alanta, I'm not sure. If he was, then where the hell did he end up?

In a comic book.

• @boston333410 said: I want Clem, Omid, Christa, and Molly's fate wrapped up definately in season 2... Even if there is no direct say in how it happened. I'd like for Telltale to even hint at it... tease us for all I care. Just give us something.

Haha not sure if trolling or serious. Glen did exactly that, went to Atlanta and met up with a guy named Rick and the rest, well, the rest is history my friend.

• @DreadMagus said: Season 1 left us with some unresolved issues...

- Clem's fate
    - Omid and Christa's fate
    - The cancer-survivor's fate
    - Molly's fate
    - Lilly's fate
    - Kenny's fate (though it's a pretty easy guess what happened)
    - The Save-Lots bandits

Should these be left unresolved or should they be addressed?

Personally, I think the biggest issue is Omid and Christa.

yes

• Clem Christa, and Omid are the biggest ones. I'd like a bit of light shed on the others as well, but they're not as important as Clem and the only two other people who might have escaped Savannah. I don't give Vernon and his group much of a chance because they stole the boat right when the herd hit the city. Good luck to them actually getting it to the water.

• Let's find out what happened to Clem, Christa, and Omid. Bringing back Lilly would be nice.

• lily is off with the governor somewhere, the comics pretty much tell her story.

as far as christa and omid go, im pretty sure they were the silhouettes at the end (especially since the male was shorter than the female, something lee makes a jab at while they're locked in the attic)

• I just want to know what happens to Clem.

Add Comment