User Avatar Image

Who cried during the finale?

posted by DatDude on - last edited - Viewed by 5.4K users

Admitting tears is no shame:(

279 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Very few things make me cry. ("Tough guy" here.) But this brought me close. Very, very close...

I actually usually only cry because of sentimental, but not really sad, moments. Certain love songs, that kind of thing. Tragic and depressing things, I just seal up. This game didn't make me cry. It made me dead inside. At least in the moment.

• I wanted to, but could stop myself..

• Can't say I cried like Pewdiepie but that scene was very hard to sit through, there aren't many things that make me cry but a friggen video game does it...if only they kept the ending just like that instead of ruining it at the end with the epilogue...oh well.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

I just merged three "Did you cry" threads - sorry for those lost polls, I kept the largest intact. A fourth thread will follow immediately. :rolleyes:

• I cried like Pewdie even on my fifth time watching the scene ;_;

R.I.P. Lee

• @Tienak said: Can't say I cried like Pewdiepie but that scene was very hard to sit through, there aren't many things that make me cry but a friggen video game does it...if only they kept the ending just like that instead of ruining it at the end with the epilogue...oh well.

How was it ruined? Season 2 is coming.

• @skepticalguy90 said: I think that is one of the problems with TTG with the The Walking Dead. They tell such a great story, and make such great characters, it sucks when they kill them all off.

One of the main themes of the everything Walking Dead is that no one is safe. They don't call it the walking dead because of Zombies. They're referring to the people.

• @MaKTaiL said: How was it ruined? Season 2 is coming.

It lessens the impact when you know that the second season is just going to be you being a little girl for an entire season...

Add Comment