User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]The Walking Dead episode 5 and entire game REVIEW thread

posted by Vainamoinen on - last edited - Viewed by 10.8K users

Yup, this is it. Post your long and short, detailed or general, random or specific thoughts about the last episode and concluding thoughts about the Season right here.

No spoiler tags necessary, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'VE PLAYED THE EPISODES!!!

(poll rates the whole game, not just episode 5)

278 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Loved it. It's really great when a story like that comes around, and you get to play it. Best part was that it only cost $25.

Thank you TTG!

• I gave an 8.

I really enjoyed this game. Loved Lee and Clementine characters and the connection between them. I was immersed in the story instantly. The ending was just too sad but overall it was a really memorable experience.

Looking forward for season two.

• +1, definitely one of the best games I've played the last 20 years

• [quote=mr.andersson;732293]one of the best games i have played in my life as a gamer[/quote]

this!

• I think the overall game was amazing, very well voice acted. Bit of a shame the writing wasn't only for their own story and not my own but at least their story wasn't to bad...just wish they were more honest about it, not nice being lied to certainly when you pay for the privilage.

Not many games have made me chocke and for a game to do that to me is a sign of damn good writing, just be more honest next time TTG or make my choices actually matter AND THAT MEANS THE EPILOGUE TO -_-

• Up to the beginning of Episode 3 it was an amazing experience. Then the save bugs wouldn't stop and made me regret wasting 13 bucks on the game. I'm sure there's a good story, well-written dialogue and some difficult decisions to make in there but right now I can't rate the game with more than 1 point. If Telltale decides to fix the issues I might return to the game.

• I've been a big reader of this forum ever since episode 1, but only now have i made an account for this. I've just finished episode 5 and all i can do is mutter various swears and try and stem the flow of tears streaming down my face (yes i cried, and no i don't care). The end scene was the most powerful and emotionally destroying I've ever experienced in a game. I've spent 7 months of my life looking after this little girl, and now I'm faced with the decision on whether to make her kill me or not. I had to pause the game for 2 minutes because that was the hardest decision of the game, and in the end i couldn't bring myself to make clem shoot me, it was just too hard.

BUT on a plus I'm eagerly anticipating what TTG has up it's sleeve for series 2

• Everything was great,but it can be better if they can not make it better PLZ Do not change anything we love your game as whatever it is now.

• Season Rating: 8

Cons

1)Only one ending , they should make at least 3 endings

2)Choices didn't matter at all. I think they should make our actons and choices impact important characters in the game and impact ours and their destiny too

3) I would prefer the game in 1st person shooting and some scenes in 3rd because then it will have more action. But that camera was good enough as story telling game.

Pros

1) They story was amazing. I really loved every single character

2) Lee's death. Ok i have to say that got me because i had heard about the 2nd season and i thought it would continue the same story and when i got bitten i was like "WHAT THE FUK ?! NO THAT CANT HAPPEN , BUT THERE WOULD BE SECOND SEASON TOO. LEE WHY?!?!?"Then i searched every youtuber's reaction on that part xd

3)The system requirments. I really like that they didn't make it with high req. so anyone with a basic pc can play it

I think that's all for me. I really enjoyed it really much, good job telltale. Can't wait for season 2 :)

Add Comment