User Avatar Image

Clem ending confused?

posted by roroown on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

First, let me say that assuming Lee's death in the end was ridiculous.
Secondly, why didn't Clem go to the train? Why did it end with her in god knows where, seeing 2 people walking and BOOM, the end. There should be an episode 6 to actually understand what's happening.

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Maybe there was a lot of walkers still around the train and it was unsafe for her or/and Christa and Omid to stay there and wait for each other.
    No matter what Lee's final wish was plans don't always work out the way someone hopes...

I actually liked the cliffhanger and the symbolism of Clem picking up a shotgun shell similar to the one that saved Lee's life at the beginning of episode 1 but I'll be disappointed if that ending won't be explained in season 2.

• @roroown said: First, let me say that assuming Lee's death in the end was ridiculous.
    Secondly, why didn't Clem go to the train? Why did it end with her in god knows where, seeing 2 people walking and BOOM, the end. There should be an episode 6 to actually understand what's happening.

There will be Season 2.

• I was thinking about this, and I have a decent explanation for why Telltale decided she should leave town no matter what.

The entire game, as we know, is about preparing Clem and helping her grow. So look at it this way - Clem is now adept enough to realise that she doesn't have to blindly follow instructions that may put her in danger. Savannah was crawling with walkers, it wasn't safe. She used the knowledge Lee had imparted and made a decision for herself what was best. She's mature enough to do that now, thanks to Lee.

Personally, I'm glad she was shown relatively safe, and not surrounded by walkers at the station.

• To be really honest...

I would kind of prefer not playing with the same characters in Season 2.

I like these open endings. My cousin thinks the ending of No Country For Old Men was really stupid and that it ruined the movie. I think it was genius and I love the mystery! One of my favourites mostly because of that.

• That bit is pointless. If they arent using her they would of done an AC Rev: Embers Ezio round off

• @plaqueconspiracy said: To be really honest...

I would kind of prefer not playing with the same characters in Season 2.

I like these open endings. My cousin thinks the ending of No Country For Old Men was really stupid and that it ruined the movie. I think it was genius and I love the mystery! One of my favourites mostly because of that.

I agree, friendo.

• @roroown said: First, let me say that assuming Lee's death in the end was ridiculous.

My Lee told her to stay out of cities.

• Yeah the epilogue ruined it somewhat. You can still keep the mystery if you had just left that bit out, oh well.

• My Lee told her to keep moving.

I'm 99% sure that the two figures who spot Clem from the hilltop are Christa and Omid. It seems really pointless to build up those two characters just to leave them out of the next season.

• Ending was perfect, i dont understand where this haters are coming from.

Add Comment