User Avatar Image

Episode 5 ending.

posted by jeffster on - last edited - Viewed by 533 users

I get the feeling from a lot of posts that nobody watched past the credits. Make sure you watch past the credits.

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just finished episode 5 and while I was hoping for a happy ending with Clementine together with Omid and Christa, I do have to say this was a good ending. If there’s anything I’ve learned from The Walking Dead, it’s that there are no happy endings in The Walking Dead. While a part of me wanted a happier ending with more closure, this ending actually made sense within the world of the game.

Maybe we could get some closure in season 2, like we get to see Clementine with Omid and Christa making a cameo in one episode. But if not, I’m satisfied with what I got.

• I didn't find it disappointing at all. I thought it was very necessary to hook the fans and have a bit of a cliffhanger.

• @jeffster said: I get the feeling from a lot of posts that nobody watched past the credits. Make sure you watch past the credits.

I watched it and I am now confused on what will happen in season 2. I just hope clem doesn't die this time because lee's death was bad enough.

• My only complaint about the ending was that it was the same regardless of any of the supposedly permanently impacting decisions made throughout the game. TTG promised that the decisions you made would have a long lasting impact that would mean my story would feel different from others. But if the end is the same, that's impossible.

Having said that - I felt that the ending was very suitable for the story. It was well done. I just wish that the deaths of characters like Kenny and Ben weren't written in stone because it just made things feel like the story wasn't really being tailored to my personal choices in the game.

ME3, on the other hand, was an objectively bad ending. It was crappy writing and a truly sloppy eleventh hour plot twist for the sake of having an ending that was incongruous with the rest of the series. Not ONLY that, but the ending was crammed with numerous faults which is why it was so widely panned by players.

TWD, on the other hand, is a case where most people agree what we did get was excellent, they just wish that the "your choices will make your experience different from other players" had been delivered on with a bit more than what some felt was just lip service.

• The ending was always going to be the same. It was the character development that changes as you play.

• @AzTeC_wArRior213 said: How could they have ended the game like that?
    What happens to Clem watching those two figures at a distance?
    Is this story followed up through in thier upcoming second season?

Someone please help; I am trying to do research to give me answers.

I think the second season giving answer for these questions. What will happened to clem? Who are 2 survivers on the mountain? How could she go to there?

I think ( and i really want to ) there will be second season with episode 6-10

• User Avatar Image
    DBK

@AceStarr said: Well it looks like Clem shall be back and if thats true we shall see who those two people are in the Horizon!!!!!

Yeah by the looks of it Clem will be back for season 2, I would guess the two people in the horizon are Omid and Christa

• @Evinshir said: My only complaint about the ending was that it was the same regardless of any of the supposedly permanently impacting decisions made throughout the game. TTG promised that the decisions you made would have a long lasting impact that would mean my story would feel different from others. But if the end is the same, that's impossible.

Having said that - I felt that the ending was very suitable for the story. It was well done. I just wish that the deaths of characters like Kenny and Ben weren't written in stone because it just made things feel like the story wasn't really being tailored to my personal choices in the game.

ME3, on the other hand, was an objectively bad ending. It was crappy writing and a truly sloppy eleventh hour plot twist for the sake of having an ending that was incongruous with the rest of the series. Not ONLY that, but the ending was crammed with numerous faults which is why it was so widely panned by players.

TWD, on the other hand, is a case where most people agree what we did get was excellent, they just wish that the "your choices will make your experience different from other players" had been delivered on with a bit more than what some felt was just lip service.

Definition of Tailoring:

Adapting requirements or specification to the current of operational needs through deletion, modification, and/or supplementation, without deviating from a norm.

• I missed it the first time, went back, watched it, wasn't bothered. It's just a deliberately vague teaser, letting you know that Clem's adventure isn't necessarily over. Call me when Kenny shows up alive or it turns out Lee found a cure for his infection behind that radiator he was cuffed to.

• I always watch them...Always.But I did not think that IN THIS Game it may be another demo but I watched it.There were 2 person so far and the disappointed Clementine saw them.I think they were Omid and Christa.

Add Comment