User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 10.1K users

Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?

399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Perfume said: 1) Tyrese was built like a machine and knew how to do melee.

2) He ran past at least 5 zombies within a time period of 2 seconds. They were clearly weak. Plus, there was a fence he could climb to escape.

3) He had zombie guts & blood on him that masked his scent. It confused and detracted most of them.

4) The walkie-talkie.

Kenny was just some 40-something year-old man that didn't really have anything to live for anymore.

He didn't have zombie guts on him while doing it, he had guts on him because of doing it.

• @Pickles312 said: He didn't have zombie guts on him while doing it, he had guts on him because of doing it.

Oh, my bad.

Yeah, that is a little odd, but then again, the game version of zombies have always been slower.

• I think he's dead. After losing Kat and Duck, it was only a matter of time before he gave up. Vernon stealing the boat just made him give up all the faster. I won't say it's completely impossible for him to have somehow survived, but I'm not holding my hopes up.

• There was nowhere to go, so I guess he got eaten. Still, that decision of his was completely retarded. As if he didn't know Ben was gonna be eaten anyway. He could have just shot him (which he later did anyway) and just ran away.

• Watching that scene again in the alleyway, there were quite a few windows there. He might have jumped through one of them.

As for the other scene, he might have found a door or something there? I dont know, I think he might still be alive, maybe. You cant really count someone out until you see him die.

• @DarcKage said: Watching that scene again in the alleyway, there were quite a few windows there. He might have jumped through one of them.

They are all boarded.

And no, bashing one open is not an option given the time constraints.

• In the Ben version he gets bitten. You can see for yourself.
    Damn it Telltale.

• @Nekrocop said: In the Ben version he gets bitten. You can see for yourself.
    Damn it Telltale.

Not true it doesnt connect with his arm,he hits it away,then he shoots ben offscreen and then you hear or see nothing, no screaming or anything. I think Kenny survived, why else make his death so ambigious,im calling it now, he is gonna make an appearance in one of the episodes next season and possibly join that group.

• it does appear like he was bitten on the ben version. however, kenny has a long sleeve hurt. doesn't look like he was bit on open skin. you also hear screams on the ben version. maybe kenny didn't shoot ben. either way, im going to assume that since we didn't see him die on camera, he's still alive

• If you pause no skin or sleeve was broken. Then he shoots Ben and sprints off screen.

Add Comment