User Avatar Image

**** Survived!!!! :eek:

posted by Nunyabiznes on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users

K..... Yes there are two optional endings, and both seem to end with Lee dead. But how can that be? You the player are Lee. And we already know there will be a second season.

So, lets explore the options.

First and most obvious, is the optional ending where Lee is just left behind. So the option of him being dead could be that he just passed out due to the loss of blood.

And in the alternative option.... Clem shoots Lee. Kinda of a final blow with absolute certainty that lee is dead. Or is it? I mean Clem did just learn how to shoot a gun and the all important feature of her closing her eyes as she fired could be a miss shot on an already passed out Lee.
Thoseeyesareclosed.jpg

So you see..... there is still hope you will be playing as Lee in Season 2.

Thoughts or conjectures? Because I'm convinced this is how it will be.

I believe I answer everyone's questions regarding how he can survive through out this thread.... but due to a troll, I refuse to continue with pointless banter after page 5. However if you have a real question that I have not answered I will attempt to answer it...

But think about this point first; there is NO proof that Lee is dead.

222 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Nunyabiznes said: Also........ It's a season finally. Not a game finally. Meaning you want people to be guessing what is next.

What better way to do that, than to make you think you (Lee) are dead?

In some people's playthroughs Lee has two arms, in some he has 1. It'd be unrealistic for Telltale to make five more episodes with Lee given the both scenarios. Plus, I don't think there's people immune to the zombie bite in the Walking Dead universe, so people who didn't chop off his arm would just have a dying Lee on their hands, and I don't think Telltale would do that either.

EDIT: Lee doesn't have any blood donors around. He's chained up weak in a room. I don't think he has much energy to call out for help either because he was so weak around Clem. I think he's a goner.

• @Nunyabiznes said: have you ever seen someone with a loss of blood?

That's exactly how they look. Sickly, weak, pale, and dark eyes.

Guess what, I didn't cut his arm off and he still had all those symptoms, exactly like Duck had before turning =o

Come on, Lee is dead. We have to accept death in the Walking Dead Universe.

If people can't accept a good guy's death in the walking dead, they better not watch Game of Thrones, lmao.

• No..... there's no blood donors. But your body does regenerate blood with rest.

I'm not saying Lee is in the best condition. But I'm saying I think he survives.

And you may not have chosen to to keep Doug over Carley in episode 1... but in the end you end up with neither of them with you (at no choice of your own). So even though you may not have cut off your arm at that time. You don't see Lee after the gun shot (or alternate ending) so you don't know how the writers will write in a loss of an arm.

• @Kannibal said:
    If people can't accept a good guy's death in the walking dead ....

I can accept the loss of a good guy........ I just cant accept the loss of the player. i.e. you playing as Lee. They still haven't killed off the main character in the comics or series....

So why or how, could they accomplish such a deed in the game where you have an even larger connection with the main character because you 'are' the main character?

• As much as it pains me to say this, and trust me it does, LEE IS DEAD! The quicker you accept this fact the better.

• @Nunyabiznes said: No..... there's no blood donors. But your body does regenerate blood with rest.

I'm not saying Lee is in the best condition. But I'm saying I think he survives.

And you may not have chosen to to keep Doug over Carley in episode 1... but in the end you end up with neither of them with you (at no choice of your own). So even though you may not have cut off your arm at that time. You don't see Lee after the gun shot (or alternate ending) so you don't know how the writers will write in a loss of an arm.

Well, ok, the only outcome I can see for you is that somewhat Lee is invulnerable to the infection. It would be kind hilarious to players that chopped his arm off in season 2.

" How did you lost your arm, Lee ? "
    Lee:
    " Yeah, I though I was infected and chomped it off."
    " I was sure it would have stopped the infection, even thou I was not infected in the end, LoL ! "
    " I heard some guy in Woodbury can fix this. "
    " ........................................... "

• I think Lee is alive! This is why:

First of all, when you chose to shoot Lee you still hear him breathe. And another thing! Have you all forgot about Glenn, maybe he found some people maybe a doctor and other dudes with supplies and shit. Then they tried to find Lee and the group. Maybe they found Lee and saved him. Molly is also still in the game, she could have done something, the same with Kenny! You never saw him die. He probably died, but hey! I'm a man of hope! I know the fact that the odds that Lee is alive 1 to a million but a stille have hope! And I hope you have! *dramatic music

• As much as I want to believe that he's alive, Lee's dead. Clem is a poor shooter? She did just shoot the walker in the head while saving Molly. She shot radio man right in the head. You're telling me she can't shoot Lee point blank in the head within a few feet?

• I know its sad but...we need to move on from Lee. It would seem like a cheat to bring him back now. A lot of people seem to be in denial over this =c

• @ZimoPoliZ said: I think Lee is alive! This is why:

First of all, when you chose to shoot Lee you still hear him breathe. And another thing! Have you all forgot about Glenn, maybe he found some people maybe a doctor and other dudes with supplies and shit. Then they tried to find Lee and the group. Maybe they found Lee and saved him. Molly is also still in the game, she could have done something, the same with Kenny! You never saw him die. He probably died, but hey! I'm a man of hope! I know the fact that the odds that Lee is alive 1 to a million but a stille have hope! And I hope you have! *dramatic music

Isn't Glenn a TV canon character? I don't think he'd come back and save Lee.

Add Comment