User Avatar Image

**** Survived!!!! :eek:

posted by Nunyabiznes on - last edited - Viewed by 4K users

K..... Yes there are two optional endings, and both seem to end with Lee dead. But how can that be? You the player are Lee. And we already know there will be a second season.

So, lets explore the options.

First and most obvious, is the optional ending where Lee is just left behind. So the option of him being dead could be that he just passed out due to the loss of blood.

And in the alternative option.... Clem shoots Lee. Kinda of a final blow with absolute certainty that lee is dead. Or is it? I mean Clem did just learn how to shoot a gun and the all important feature of her closing her eyes as she fired could be a miss shot on an already passed out Lee.
Thoseeyesareclosed.jpg

So you see..... there is still hope you will be playing as Lee in Season 2.

Thoughts or conjectures? Because I'm convinced this is how it will be.

I believe I answer everyone's questions regarding how he can survive through out this thread.... but due to a troll, I refuse to continue with pointless banter after page 5. However if you have a real question that I have not answered I will attempt to answer it...

But think about this point first; there is NO proof that Lee is dead.

222 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Nunyabiznes said: with her eyes closed? (See pic above.)

Yup.... that's what Im telling you.

Ok whatever, she tried to shot point blank at his head and missed it, and even thou Lee said to her to do it and be strong about it, she gave up and left him handcuffed.
    Then a helicopter full of medical staff landed on the roof, found Lee a few minutes later and were able not only to save him, but to cure the infection.
    Oh, and the care bears turned all the zombies in the city back into humans again.

• @Nunyabiznes said: With her eyes closed? (See pic above.)

Yup.... that's what Im telling you.

She opened her eyes at the end before she shot him, seriously Lee is dead,there is no discussion to be had on the matter. Now Kenny however...........

• That's kinda funny to see that now if you don't show directly something to most of the people, they think it never happened.

We don't see him die cause there's no point of seeing him taking a bullet in the head. The story is about Clem' now. Lee is dead. That's all. If she had missed the shot, and Lee was alive, she would have stayed with him. That's all. There's absolutly no way Lee is alive. Maybe we'll see him in the next season, but it will be because Clem decides to bury him if you choose to kill him or to kill him if you let him turn. This is the only possible way we could see him again.

Now, I just want to congrat TTG to have made people being so emotionnally attached to the character that they just want him to survive!

• @Crixus said: She opened her eyes at the end before she shot him, seriously Lee is dead,there is no discussion to be had on the matter. Now Kenny however...........

NOPE....... the eyes are closed!!! :eek:

In addition.... I believe it could be Kenny that comes in and saves him. Noticing that he is not yet dead and having a new found conscience, may feel obligated to help. (writers could have Kenny give him a blood transfusion as well as he could be a universal blood type -- and maybe Kenny cuts the handcuffs or the keys were left since they are no longer of value to Clem)

Also there is still no way of telling someone will die from a bite if the bite area is amputated and the person receives a blood transfusion.

(this shot taken at the exact moment of the gun firing -- thus all the yellow)

Nope-theeyesareclosed.jpg

• Hopefully in season 2 clem will have flashbacks of things lee said to her and thought her,like learning how to shoot for example. This is the only way we will see Lee again.

• I really cannot tell if you're serious, dude, sorry.

• @Nunyabiznes said: NOPE....... the eyes are closed!!! :eek:

(this shot taken at the exact moment of the gun firing -- thus all the yellow)

Nope-theeyesareclosed.jpg

She was looking through tear filled eyes but they were open, anyways a monkey could make that shot with their eyes closed it was from point blank range! :D Let the man RIP

• I think you should do your homework into the outcomes, Lee isn't going to get an injection

Add Comment