User Avatar Image

No one is coming back

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 263 users

Do you guys not realize that Kenny, Lee, Molly, Lilly, Carly, Duck, Katjaa, Ben, Vernon, or any other character will make a reapperance? Its the walking dead and Im sure telltale will get coerced into making someone reappear because it will appease everyone but thats not what TWD is like. I personally think the most underrated thing about this game that everyone seems to miss is that this game is realistic (of course for it being in a zombie apocalypse).

I know it would "cool" to see molly or lilly again but that would completely ruin the integrity of the game that they built up every episode. In real life, Kenny doesnt kill 20+ zombies with his bare hands. Hes dead. Get over it and move on.

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @BlankCanvasDJ said: It's not? I mean, obviously anyone who was killed can't come back, but people who are still alive have come back in the comic before. Look at the group that left the prison. They all came back. Hell, Morgan appeared in the first issue and came back like 80 issues later! There's no reason Vernon, Molly, Lilly or even Kenny (if he lived) couldn't come back in some capacity, though I agree that they would need a good story-driven reason to do it.

It isn't. She lives.

And you KNOW this?

• I think if we keep following Clementine we will find that she will become as much as a badass as Carl.

• @kirby18 said:
    I know it would "cool" to see molly or lilly again but that would completely ruin the integrity of the game that they built up every episode. In real life, Kenny doesnt kill 20+ zombies with his bare hands. Hes dead. Get over it and move on.

Like someone else said...Tyreese

If Kenny somehow fought his way through the zombies with a melee weapon (I am not sure if he had one) like Lee did,then he could get out of the alley and escape.

• @Saoralba131 said: I think if we keep following Clementine we will find that she will become as much as a badass as Carl.

Something kind of unrealistic, but what if Clementine ran into Carl at some point in season two?

• @Khazzy said: Something kind of unrealistic, but what if Clementine ran into Carl at some point in season two?

What do you mean by unrealistic?

• @Willzy123 said: LEE, CARLEY, DUCK, KATJAA and BEN are DEAD! They will not return. However I don't think Kenny even died.

I think Lee can have survived. I listend carefully after Clem shot Lee and I heard that he were breading! And u guys also forgot about Glenn! He could have a finger in the game!

• @kirby18 said: Do you guys not realize that Kenny, Lee, Molly, Lilly, Carly, Duck, Katjaa, Ben, Vernon, or any other character will make a reapperance? Its the walking dead and Im sure telltale will get coerced into making someone reappear because it will appease everyone but thats not what TWD is like. I personally think the most underrated thing about this game that everyone seems to miss is that this game is realistic (of course for it being in a zombie apocalypse).

Tyreese did and he was trapped in a room in the dark! Andrew was heard screaming as if he was being eaten yet he survived, TV SHOW SEASON 3 SPOILERS! Merle ran into glenn again and andrea ran into him in woodbury,the show is being pretty unrealistic then if that is your logic.not to mention the chances of the one person who found rick happened to be in a group which had his wife and child?!? seriously the chances of that were like 1 in a billion.

• @ZimoPoliZ said: I think Lee can have survived. I listend carefully after Clem shot Lee and I heard that he were breading! And u guys also forgot about Glenn! He could have a finger in the game!

That was his dying breath, Glenn won't make an appearance as he is with ricks group now

• Actually, Vernon and Molly might appear. It seems odd the way they showed up and then left, leaving both of their stories relatively unexplored. I mean, for all we know we could play as Vernon and the Cancer survivors.

• we dont know if Lee really died. Clem could have shot at the wall and Lee had maybe a flu.

we didnt see that Lilly died or Glenn, i hope TellTale will see this discussion and take some notes for the next game

Add Comment