User Avatar Image

**** Survived!!!! :eek:

posted by Nunyabiznes on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users

K..... Yes there are two optional endings, and both seem to end with Lee dead. But how can that be? You the player are Lee. And we already know there will be a second season.

So, lets explore the options.

First and most obvious, is the optional ending where Lee is just left behind. So the option of him being dead could be that he just passed out due to the loss of blood.

And in the alternative option.... Clem shoots Lee. Kinda of a final blow with absolute certainty that lee is dead. Or is it? I mean Clem did just learn how to shoot a gun and the all important feature of her closing her eyes as she fired could be a miss shot on an already passed out Lee.
Thoseeyesareclosed.jpg

So you see..... there is still hope you will be playing as Lee in Season 2.

Thoughts or conjectures? Because I'm convinced this is how it will be.

I believe I answer everyone's questions regarding how he can survive through out this thread.... but due to a troll, I refuse to continue with pointless banter after page 5. However if you have a real question that I have not answered I will attempt to answer it...

But think about this point first; there is NO proof that Lee is dead.

222 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There ain't nothing to debate about, he is as dead as sure as night follows day

• @Doctanian said: You're right, saying "Lee's dead. Get over it" is masterful discussion and debating.

Cause "You're dumb, Lee's not dead, Clem close her eyes"
    He's a masterful one?

• [quote=saracenar;734287]wow. I see some of us are stuck in the stages of dealing with grief and loss.

stage 1: Denial

in the walking dead universe, if you are bitten you die. The bite is 100% fatal and always leads to death, unless immediate amputation occurs.

Lee took too long to cut his arm off (if he does it at all). By the time he decides (or doesn't decide) to cut it off, he has already passed out once. This means the infection is already affecting him; it has spread too far to be stopped.

Even if clementine missed (if she was told to shoot him), and given how good a shot she is now, i find that highly impossible, lee is still infected. He can't survive a bite.

Even if kenny or some magical rescue team arrived on the scene, there is nothing that can be done for lee. This game follows comic book canon, and as kirkman himself as said, there is no cure, there is nothing that can prevent a zombie bite from killing someone except for immediate amputation. And that didn't happen.

Face it. lee is dead.

enjoy stages 2-5.

Anger: "why telltale did you have to kill lee i hate you i will never buy another game from you you are monsters garble garble rage rage death threats" etc.

Bargaining: "please telltale, i'll buy every game you've ever made if you just let lee live into season 2. I'll do anything. Please."

depression and acceptance: Most of us are here, waiting for you to catch up.

Lee is gone.[/quote]

^^^^^^^^^ this

• @Crixus said: There is one and only one ending, Lee dies. How you get their on the journey may be slightly diifferent but the destination is always the same, RIP Lee

Oh... didn't realize you were the one that wrote the story. Funny thing is I never saw Crixus as a writer in the credits. (because you are not)

But IMO. There is more chance for Lee to live than there is for him to die.

• @Crixus said: There ain't nothing to debate about, he is as dead as sure as night follows day

Ummm since there was dark before light.... Day follows night. not the other way around.

ohh and Lee is alive.

• Ok. Let's say Clem just didn't shoot him in the head.

She opens her eyes, shaking her hands cause she thinks she just killed the guy who has been taking care of her for months.
    But he's not dead, she missed her shot.

What happens next? Lee was dying anyway.

Lee looks at her, and just gives his final breathe. He dies and turns. That's all. She runs away or just kill walker Lee.

• @Nunyabiznes said: Oh... didn't realize you were the one that wrote the story. Funny thing is I never saw Crixus as a writer in the credits. (because you are not)

But IMO. There is more chance for Lee to live than there is for him to die.

Dude I am in the credits, pause at 0.10! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dO81CPjI_E

• @AnTea said: Cause "You're dumb, Lee's not dead, Clem close her eyes"
    He's a masterful one?

Never said "Lee's alive" supporters were any better. Both sides are pretty rude. I just find it hilarious how people who say Lee's dead come to forums expressing new theories on his survival. It's like saying a room's empty, but checking it everytime someone says something's in there.

• I know others would think it would be awesome to see zombified Lee, but hopefully they won't. I don't want Clem to see him turn into a walker, it's much better to end his misery :c

• Lee's totally alive! He gets saved by Carley, who's feeling much better after having a relaxing nap in the road and has been tracking him all this time. Not only that, but the zombie plague has been cured! The first chapter of Season 2 is all about Lee and Carley's wedding, and everybody comes, including a lot of other people who turned out to have survived, such as Kenny, Ben, Duck, Katjaa, Chuck, Doug, Larry (who had a change of heart and became nice), Mark (whose legs grew back) and Lee's parents and brother. Daryl even make a special guest appearance to give them a big wedding cake he made out of squirrels. Then the RV drives up, loaded with wedding presents, and Lilly gets out and apologizes to Carley and they become best friends. DJ Doug rigs up an awesome sound system and everyone has a huge dance party. Afterwards Lee and Carley adopt Clem, even though Clem's parents are still alive, too, and then they have seven more babies, which all become best friends with Omid and Christa's baby. Then Guybrush Threepwood shows up and reveals that he was the one who cured the plague by using La Esponja Grande.

Seriously, that's exactly how it's going to go down, just wait and see.

Add Comment