User Avatar Image

**** Survived!!!! :eek:

posted by Nunyabiznes on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

K..... Yes there are two optional endings, and both seem to end with Lee dead. But how can that be? You the player are Lee. And we already know there will be a second season.

So, lets explore the options.

First and most obvious, is the optional ending where Lee is just left behind. So the option of him being dead could be that he just passed out due to the loss of blood.

And in the alternative option.... Clem shoots Lee. Kinda of a final blow with absolute certainty that lee is dead. Or is it? I mean Clem did just learn how to shoot a gun and the all important feature of her closing her eyes as she fired could be a miss shot on an already passed out Lee.
Thoseeyesareclosed.jpg

So you see..... there is still hope you will be playing as Lee in Season 2.

Thoughts or conjectures? Because I'm convinced this is how it will be.

I believe I answer everyone's questions regarding how he can survive through out this thread.... but due to a troll, I refuse to continue with pointless banter after page 5. However if you have a real question that I have not answered I will attempt to answer it...

But think about this point first; there is NO proof that Lee is dead.

222 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Blind, false hope. I'm as cut up about it as anybody... but he's dead as. Clem has already proved she can shoot straight on several occasions now, so I doubt she'd miss from 3 feet away. And if Lee were alive, Clementine wouldn't leave his side (reference her somehow dragging his unconcious body to garage when they were surrounded with zombies)... so the mini-epilogue wouldn't happen. If Lee were there, why would she be alone? Why would she have the pistol? Why would she look so uncertain and scared at the sight of the two figures on the hill?

    Like I said... I wish Lee survived as much as anyone... but it just isn't the case.

  • @Doctanian said: Never said "Lee's alive" supporters were any better. Both sides are pretty rude. I just find it hilarious how people who say Lee's dead come to forums expressing new theories on his survival. It's like saying a room's empty, but checking it everytime someone says something's in there.



    Dude, that's the point with internet.

  • Reasons why Lee is dead
    1. He was shot at point blank range.
    2. If he wasn't shot, he was still bitten, there is no cure for that.
    3. In a more meta bit, It would be bad writing for TellTale to keep him alive
    4. Okay, let's say that he survived: It doesn't matter. There is no chance that he'll track down Clementine again. We might get to play as him in season 2, but no one would like that.
    5. Almost everyone had Lee handcuffed, and, he wasn't able to move right before Clem either took the shot, or left him, so why should he after she's gone? If he survived he would be stuck in that one building until he died of blood loss, thirst, or walkers.

  • @AnTea said: Dude, that's the point with internet.



    I know, I know. Still silly to me, though.

  • I'd like people to address my previous post about the stages of grief, but in the meantime, here's a glint of hope.

    It's very possible we could play as Lee again in season 2!











    But I can't imagine playing as a walker or a corpse would be that fun.

  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdd7nzrJVFZKlUtanD9k4

    My reaction to this thread :D

  • @anonymau5 said: Reasons why Lee is dead
    1. He was shot at point blank range.
    2. If he wasn't shot, he was still bitten, there is no cure for that.
    3. In a more meta bit, It would be bad writing for TellTale to keep him alive
    4. Okay, let's say that he survived: It doesn't matter. There is no chance that he'll track down Clementine again. We might get to play as him in season 2, but no one would like that.
    5. Almost everyone had Lee handcuffed, and, he wasn't able to move right before Clem either took the shot, or left him, so why should he after she's gone? If he survived he would be stuck in that one building until he died of blood loss, thirst, or walkers.



    Reasons Lee is alive
    (actually just conjecture to your reasons for him to be dead)
    1. With her eyes closed, Clem could have missed.
    2. His arm and the bite was, or will be, amputated, prior to the infection doing the worst of its damage... that plus a possible blood transfusion could be enough to save Lee (only the next season will tell for sure)
    3. It would be more bad writing for TellTale not to leave the season with nothing to talk about. And as bad writing goes... Killing of the only main character, is real bad writing... no book that has ever tried it, does well.
    4. As already stated before... The writers can just as simply put Kenny, or someone else for that matter, in that room minutes after Clem walks out and see that Lee needs help. They could either cut the handcuffs or use the key since Clem no longer needs them, she might not have taken the keys with her.

    You see, since the next season has yet to come... you guys don't see the chance, but it's there.

    (additionally I wasn't one of the ones that thought Carley was alive when they showed her shot in the head)

  • @Crixus said: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdd7nzrJVFZKlUtanD9k4

    My reaction to this thread :D



    @Crixus said: Reasons Lee is alive
    (actually just conjecture to your reasons for him to be dead)
    1. With her eyes closed, Clem could have missed.
    2. His arm and the bite was, or will be, amputated, prior to the infection doing the worst of its damage... that plus a possible blood transfusion could be enough to save Lee (only the next season will tell for sure)
    3. It would be more bad writing for TellTale not to leave the season with nothing to talk about.
    4. As already stated before... The writers can just as simply put Kenny in that room minutes after Clem walks out and see that Lee needs help. He could either cut the handcuffs or use the key since Clem no longer needs them, she might not have taken them with her.

    You see, since the next season has yet to come... you guys don't see the chance, but it's there.

    (additionally I wasn't one of the ones that thought Carley was alive when they showed her shot in the head)

    I..I Just..I can't, I can't even..... :(

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAtfmgnXcSSHSfmJlNj_0

  • @Crixus said: I..I Just..I can't, I can't even..... :(

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAtfmgnXcSSHSfmJlNj_0



    I thinks it's funny you have nothing productive to say....except to lie about being the writer of episode 5.... since that's the case, nothing you have to say even counts. Which is why you cant.... you just cant.

  • @Crixus said: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdd7nzrJVFZKlUtanD9k4

    My reaction to this thread :D



    this

    i dont understand how people can be so obtuse
    why do people think Lee fainted in the first place?
    what, he just got tired of opening the elevator and took a nap on the floor?
    at that point you know its already too late
    cutting his arm off may have slowed it down, but you already know its spread too far at that point

Add Comment