User Avatar Image

**** Survived!!!! :eek:

posted by Nunyabiznes on - last edited - Viewed by 5.3K users

K..... Yes there are two optional endings, and both seem to end with Lee dead. But how can that be? You the player are Lee. And we already know there will be a second season.

So, lets explore the options.

First and most obvious, is the optional ending where Lee is just left behind. So the option of him being dead could be that he just passed out due to the loss of blood.

And in the alternative option.... Clem shoots Lee. Kinda of a final blow with absolute certainty that lee is dead. Or is it? I mean Clem did just learn how to shoot a gun and the all important feature of her closing her eyes as she fired could be a miss shot on an already passed out Lee.
Thoseeyesareclosed.jpg

So you see..... there is still hope you will be playing as Lee in Season 2.

Thoughts or conjectures? Because I'm convinced this is how it will be.

I believe I answer everyone's questions regarding how he can survive through out this thread.... but due to a troll, I refuse to continue with pointless banter after page 5. However if you have a real question that I have not answered I will attempt to answer it...

But think about this point first; there is NO proof that Lee is dead.

222 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Crixus said: There just ain't no reasoning with some folk. You could tell them the sky is blue yet they would argue that its purple

    Agreed.

    @Crixus said: Hmmm but he's not shown as dead. So how do you know he's dead?

    Still in denial, still ignoring my posts.

  • @Saracenar said: Nunyabiznes, please address my previous post, from page 3. I clearly lay out all the reasons that Lee cannot survive this.

    In case you're too lazy or stubborn to, I'll help you out:

    -Bites are 100$ fatal unless immediate amputation occurs. Was Lee's amputation immediate? No. He was already feeling the effects of the bite before he cut off his arm.
    -Even if Clementine missed him, she would open her eyes afterwards and see that she had missed. Then she'd shoot him again or leave him (in which case, the bite, which cannot be stopped, would kill him).

    Additional arguments:

    -Where would help come from? Everyone Lee knows is long gone.
    -Even if someone found him, it'd probably be too late.
    -Even if it wasn't too late, and he was still alive, what are the chances this person has something on them that they can amputate with (but as I mentioned above, it doesn't matter any more), or that they have medical supplies (let alone something capable of performing a blood transfusion)? Slim chances.

    Putting someone in that room the minute Clem leaves would be bad writing. Terrible writing.

    As mentioned by FlyingMouse, read Shakespeare. Ever heard of Romeo and Juliet? Hamlet? Macbeth? I'm guessing not.


    K... I will try as Im not a writer, They can chose to go in whatever direction they want.

    But
    -Bites are 100$ fatal unless immediate amputation occurs. Was Lee's amputation immediate? No. He was already feeling the effects of the bite before he cut off his arm.

    (Answer) There is no proof that bites are 100% fatal (not even in the comics) But there is proof that they can be fatal. So with this, we know that the bite should be amputated as soon as possible. What I mean is that even if you have a snake bite victim where the poison has begun to reach the heart, you can still give a blood flush to clean the blood to save the victim. Lee's Blood loss could be that blood flush he needs to survive.

    -Even if Clementine missed him, she would open her eyes afterwards and see that she had missed. Then she'd shoot him again or leave him (in which case, the bite, which cannot be stopped, would kill him).

    (Answer) They never showed her look after the shot. So you really don't know that... you are only putting it in to fit your perspective. And I already discussed the bite. He could just need fresh blood. The writers could place that blood in his veins in a million different ways between now and the next season. You will have to just wait and see how they do it.

  • @Saracenar said: Agreed.

    Still in denial, still ignoring my posts.

    Actually I must have missed your last post on page 3 as described.... and you should give time before resorting to labeling someone as lazy or stubborn. As You can see I answered your questions above.

  • @Nunyabiznes said: K... I will try as Im not a writer, They can chose to go in whatever direction they want.

    But
    -Bites are 100$ fatal unless immediate amputation occurs. Was Lee's amputation immediate? No. He was already feeling the effects of the bite before he cut off his arm.

    (Answer) There is no proof that bites are 100% fatal (not even in the comics) But there is proof that they can be fatal. So with this, we know that the bite should be amputated as soon as possible. What I mean is that even if you have a snake bite victim where the poison has begun to reach the heart, you can still give a blood flush to clean the blood to save the victim. Lee's Blood loss could be that blood flush he needs to survive.

    -Even if Clementine missed him, she would open her eyes afterwards and see that she had missed. Then she'd shoot him again or leave him (in which case, the bite, which cannot be stopped, would kill him).

    (Answer) They never showed her look after the shot. So you really don't know that... you are only putting it in to fit your perspective. And I already discussed the bite. He could just need fresh blood. The writers could place that blood in his veins in a million different ways between now and the next season. You wil have to just way and see how they do it.

    I take it you have never seriously read the comics or watched the TV Show then?

  • @Nunyabiznes said: They never showed her look after the shot. So you really don't know that... you are only putting it in to fit your perspective. And I already discussed the bite. He could just need fresh blood. The writers could place that blood in his veins in a million different ways between now and the next season. You wil have to just way and see how they do it.

    Wouldn't Lee be groaning or react in some way if the shot missed him? He wouldn't remain perfectly still while watching Clem run away. He was a man ready to be killed, he didn't want to be a zombie (in certain playthroughs) so it wouldn't make sense for him to just be quiet.

    Plus, if I was going through what he was going through. I'd be moaning in pain a lot.

  • @FlyingMouse said: Wouldn't Lee be groaning or react in some way if the shot missed him? He wouldn't remain perfectly still while watching Clem run away. He was a man ready to be killed, he didn't want to be a zombie (in certain playthroughs) so it wouldn't make sense for him to just be quiet.

    Plus, if I was going through what he was going through. I'd be moaning in pain a lot.

    Not really he was passing out.... people don't wake up due to pain in surgery because they are unconscious. It's the same if someone passes out due to extreme pain or loss of blood as in this situation.

  • @Nunyabiznes said: Not really he was passing out.... people don't wake up due to pain in surgery because they are unconscious. It's the same if someone passes out due to extreme pain or loss of blood as in this situation.

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqPscFABtLyDrYw1M38l-

  • @Crixus said: I take it you have never seriously read the comics or watched the TV Show then?


    Obviously you don't know anything about me Crixus so unless you have something constructive to say to the commentary or discussion, of which you have not so far...... move on or understand why there will no longer be a banter with your trolling.

  • LOL, don't bother guys. Denial is a POWERFUL thing and I guarantee you these "ZOMG! KENNY SURVIVED!!" and "ZOMG! NO WAY IS LEE DEAD!!!" are the exact same folks who were arguing tooth and nail after Episode 4 that Lee WASN'T really bit and if you play the video in super duper mega slow-mo and tilt your head and just the right angle at just the right moment you see the walker didn't actually bite down so CLEARLY Lee didn't get bit, he just got scratched and he's going to be fine.

    You could bring out the very writers and designers who are creating season 2 right now to tell these folks, face-to-face, that Lee is absolutely, unequivocally dead and will not be returning and they would look at it as proof that they are correct ("SEE!! THEY'RE TRYING TO TRICK US!!! THEY WOULDN'T SAY THAT UNLESS HE WAS ACTUALLY ALIVE AND THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO SAY IT!!!")

    This is The Walking Dead. Characters come and go like the seasons. Nobody is safe and major, important characters die often, usually in terrible ways. It's the way it is and it is part of what makes the world so special - that feeling that nobody is ever really safe and anyone could go at any given time in any given issue/episode.

  • @Nunyabiznes said: Obviously you don't know anything about me Crixus so unless you have something constructive to say to the commentary...... move on or understand why there will no longer be a banter with your trolling.

    But i love the banter! :D

    Seriously about lee though he was dead and....

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3hhHy-IjdJO4ALFFmFa6

Add Comment