User Avatar Image

Ep5 - Well that was.. Brief

posted by Grimfango on - last edited - Viewed by 219 users

I have absolutely loved playing TWD, so I feel a bit disapointed that the finale to it all only lasted an hour and a bit. I know there's 'no time left' but if I've just paid £3.99 a bit more gameplay would have been nice.

I like the way it ended, but the way it got there seemed a bit anti climatic.

Anyone else feeling like this?

9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sometimes less is more. In this case that's 100% true.

  • [quote=dmc87;734403]sometimes less is more. In this case that's 100% true.[/quote]

    ^ this

  • I agree with you Grimfango.

    No idea why other people are in denial. I wish they would quit acting like they own company stock. The final episode was garbage.

    We already knew Clem was in danger and would be saved. We already knew Lee was in danger and would die. They other character circumstances was just a convenience.

  • @Taaka said: I agree with you Grimfango.

    No idea why other people are in denial. I wish they would quit acting like they own company stock. The final episode was garbage.

    We already knew Clem was in danger and would be saved. We already knew Lee was in danger and would die. They other character circumstances was just a convenience.

    Yeah, you sort of knew where it was going, and it just seemed to rush getting there. I don't feel I had time to properly settle in to ep 5 and become fully immersed before everything happened.

  • Yeah, it seemed a bit rushed, like how you magically got down from the hospital after ringing the bell; alerting thousands of zombies. How you just walked through a herd to get to Clem and only about 8 noticed you. Also, how Clem dragged you in.

    It would have been longer and better if they just allowed an insight in to them things, adding a bit of emotional dialogue in between?

  • @Are You Sewious said: Yeah, it seemed a bit rushed, like how you magically got down from the hospital after ringing the bell; alerting thousands of zombies. How you just walked through a herd to get to Clem and only about 8 noticed you. Also, how Clem dragged you in.

    It would have been longer and better if they just allowed an insight in to them things, adding a bit of emotional dialogue in between?

    Definitely. I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels a bit let down!

  • @Grimfango said: Definitely. I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels a bit let down!

    I did let it go though, other than that great game :)

Add Comment