User Avatar Image

**** Survived!!!! :eek:

posted by Nunyabiznes on - last edited - Viewed by 4.9K users

K..... Yes there are two optional endings, and both seem to end with Lee dead. But how can that be? You the player are Lee. And we already know there will be a second season.

So, lets explore the options.

First and most obvious, is the optional ending where Lee is just left behind. So the option of him being dead could be that he just passed out due to the loss of blood.

And in the alternative option.... Clem shoots Lee. Kinda of a final blow with absolute certainty that lee is dead. Or is it? I mean Clem did just learn how to shoot a gun and the all important feature of her closing her eyes as she fired could be a miss shot on an already passed out Lee.
Thoseeyesareclosed.jpg

So you see..... there is still hope you will be playing as Lee in Season 2.

Thoughts or conjectures? Because I'm convinced this is how it will be.

I believe I answer everyone's questions regarding how he can survive through out this thread.... but due to a troll, I refuse to continue with pointless banter after page 5. However if you have a real question that I have not answered I will attempt to answer it...

But think about this point first; there is NO proof that Lee is dead.

222 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @SabreNation said: LOL, don't bother guys. Denial is a POWERFUL thing and I guarantee you these "ZOMG! KENNY SURVIVED!!" and "ZOMG! NO WAY IS LEE DEAD!!!" are the exact same folks who were arguing tooth and nail after Episode 4 that Lee WASN'T really bit and if you play the video in super duper mega slow-mo and tilt your head and just the right angle at just the right moment you see the walker didn't actually bite down so CLEARLY Lee didn't get bit, he just got scratched and he's going to be fine.

You could bring out the very writers and designers who are creating season 2 right now to tell these folks, face-to-face, that Lee is absolutely, unequivocally dead and will not be returning and they would look at it as proof that they are correct ("SEE!! THEY'RE TRYING TO TRICK US!!! THEY WOULDN'T SAY THAT UNLESS HE WAS ACTUALLY ALIVE AND THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO SAY IT!!!")

This is The Walking Dead. Characters come and go like the seasons. Nobody is safe and major, important characters die often, usually in terrible ways. It's the way it is and it is part of what makes the world so special - that feeling that nobody is ever really safe and anyone could go at any given time in any given issue/episode.

I can accept the kenny theory's coz quiet frankly i am 50/50 on him but lee is 100% gone

• @SabreNation said: LOL, don't bother guys. Denial is a POWERFUL thing and I guarantee you these "ZOMG! KENNY SURVIVED!!" and "ZOMG! NO WAY IS LEE DEAD!!!" are the exact same folks who were arguing tooth and nail after Episode 4 that Lee WASN'T really bit and if you play the video in super duper mega slow-mo and tilt your head and just the right angle at just the right moment you see the walker didn't actually bite down so CLEARLY Lee didn't get bit, he just got scratched and he's going to be fine.

You could bring out the very writers and designers who are creating season 2 right now to tell these folks, face-to-face, that Lee is absolutely, unequivocally dead and will not be returning and they would look at it as proof that they are correct ("SEE!! THEY'RE TRYING TO TRICK US!!! THEY WOULDN'T SAY THAT UNLESS HE WAS ACTUALLY ALIVE AND THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO SAY IT!!!")

This is The Walking Dead. Characters come and go like the seasons. Nobody is safe and major, important characters die often, usually in terrible ways. It's the way it is and it is part of what makes the world so special - that feeling that nobody is ever really safe and anyone could go at any given time in any given issue/episode.

If the writers were here saying that.......

But they are not. And so far there is no proof that Lee or Kenny are Dead.

• @Nunyabiznes said: If the writers were here saying that.......

But they are not. And so far there is no proof that Lee or Kenny are Dead.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfxq1l2yq-Odp0wy_L_Yp

• @Crixus said: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfxq1l2yq-Odp0wy_L_Yp

What proof do you have that either Lee or Kenny is dead? Please post your screen shot. Otherwise move on Troll.

• @Nunyabiznes said: What proof do you have that either Lee or Kenny is dead? Please post your screen shot. Otherwise move on Troll.

I never said Kenny is dead, i said i was 50/50 on it because you never see him die, Lee was bitten which is fatal, so he was always going to die, thankfully Clem killed him first by putting him out of his misery. Seriously your like the only person on this whole thread who doesnt think Lee is dead, i think you might be trolling. If so well played because you really made us all think that you actually thought lee was still alive

• @Nunyabiznes said: Actually I must have missed your last post on page 3 as described.... and you should give time before resorting to labeling someone as lazy or stubborn. As You can see I answered your questions above.

Sorry. I was a bit too quick to judge.

@Nunyabiznes said: K... I will try as Im not a writer, They can chose to go in whatever direction they want.

But
    -Bites are 100$ fatal unless immediate amputation occurs. Was Lee's amputation immediate? No. He was already feeling the effects of the bite before he cut off his arm.

(Answer) There is no proof that bites are 100% fatal (not even in the comics) But there is proof that they can be fatal. So with this, we know that the bite should be amputated as soon as possible. What I mean is that even if you have a snake bite victim where the poison has begun to reach the heart, you can still give a blood flush to clean the blood to save the victim. Lee's Blood loss could be that blood flush he needs to survive.

Robert Kirkman, creator of the Walking Dead, has said that bites are 100% fatal. He is god in this universe.

-Even if Clementine missed him, she would open her eyes afterwards and see that she had missed. Then she'd shoot him again or leave him (in which case, the bite, which cannot be stopped, would kill him).

(Answer) They never showed her look after the shot. So you really don't know that... you are only putting it in to fit your perspective. And I already discussed the bite. He could just need fresh blood. The writers could place that blood in his veins in a million different ways between now and the next season. You will have to just wait and see how they do it.

But why would it be like that? Why wouldn't she look at him? Are you saying she'd just turn around and run away, with her eyes closed the whole time? That doesn't seem right at all.

Obviously you aren't going to give up on this. I love Lee as much as the next person, and I was really sad about the ending. But he is dead. He isn't coming back. It'd just be plain bad writing for Telltale to pull something like that.

• To quote a good song 'No safety or surprise, the end. I'll never look into your eyes...again'

Sometimes something is as thus presented. No surprise, no sudden safety from his fate, it is the end.

I took it as his end when the screen didn't transition screens, it didn't fade out, it simply dropped to black upon a silent screen. It was a clear sign to me that Lee had met his fate, seeing as he was the eyes of the player and that eye into the world was now gone.

• @WD40 said: To quote a good song 'No safety or surprise, the end. I'll never look into your eyes...again'

Sometimes something is as thus presented. No surprise, no sudden safety from his fate, it is the end.

I took it as his end when the screen didn't transition screens, it didn't fade out, it simply dropped to black upon a silent screen. It was a clear sign to me that Lee had met his fate, seeing as he was the eyes of the player and that eye into the world was now gone.

^ This

• @Saracenar said:
    But why would it be like that? Why wouldn't she look at him? Are you saying she'd just turn around and run away, with her eyes closed the whole time? That doesn't seem right at all.

Obviously you aren't going to give up on this. I love Lee as much as the next person, and I was really sad about the ending. But he is dead. He isn't coming back. It'd just be plain bad writing for Telltale to pull something like that.

I 'am' saying that after she shot, she simply turned and ran... wanting to get out of there as fast as possible.

And sorry but I have no interest in playing the next season as a little girl. I'm sure the writers see that from most of the fans playing the game.

• @Nunyabiznes said: I 'am' saying that after she shot, she simply turned and ran... wanting to get out of there as fast as possible.

And sorry but I have no interest in playing the next season as a little girl. I'm sure the writers see that from most of the fans playing the game.

My friend your are stuck on stage 1, most people just went from stage 4-5, you have a long journey but we are here to help you see the light! :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR74t4yXZHuMivv_rTG_O4

Add Comment