User Avatar Image

**** Survived!!!! :eek:

posted by Nunyabiznes on - last edited - Viewed by 4.4K users

K..... Yes there are two optional endings, and both seem to end with Lee dead. But how can that be? You the player are Lee. And we already know there will be a second season.

So, lets explore the options.

First and most obvious, is the optional ending where Lee is just left behind. So the option of him being dead could be that he just passed out due to the loss of blood.

And in the alternative option.... Clem shoots Lee. Kinda of a final blow with absolute certainty that lee is dead. Or is it? I mean Clem did just learn how to shoot a gun and the all important feature of her closing her eyes as she fired could be a miss shot on an already passed out Lee.
Thoseeyesareclosed.jpg

So you see..... there is still hope you will be playing as Lee in Season 2.

Thoughts or conjectures? Because I'm convinced this is how it will be.

I believe I answer everyone's questions regarding how he can survive through out this thread.... but due to a troll, I refuse to continue with pointless banter after page 5. However if you have a real question that I have not answered I will attempt to answer it...

But think about this point first; there is NO proof that Lee is dead.

222 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't know if we'll be playing as Clementine. It's possible that we play as Christa or Omid (probably more likely to be Omid, because of Christa's pregnancy - you are now tasked with protecting two, and eventually three, very important people). He seems like a pretty well-rounded character.

Otherwise, I could see an entirely new character who may interact with Christa, Omid and Clem being used.

• @Saracenar said: I don't know if we'll be playing as Clementine. It's possible that we play as Christa or Omid (probably more likely to be Omid, because of Christa's pregnancy - you are now tasked with protecting two, and eventually three, very important people). He seems like a pretty well-rounded character.

Otherwise, I could see an entirely new character who may interact with Christa, Omid and Clem being used.

I agree

• Is it possible for Michonne to be the next protagonist?

• @Tyrant said: Is it possible for Michonne to be the next protagonist?

No,it can't be anything that would conflict with the comic canon im afraid

• @SabreNation said: This is The Walking Dead. Characters come and go like the seasons. Nobody is safe and major, important characters die often, usually in terrible ways. It's the way it is and it is part of what makes the world so special - that feeling that nobody is ever really safe and anyone could go at any given time in any given issue/episode.

Except Rick and Carl.

• @Doctanian said: Except Rick and Carl.

Because they are the main. Just like Lee and Clem.

• @Nunyabiznes said: Because they are the main. Just like Lee and Clem.

Kirkman stated that Rick can die before the Walking Dead is over. So him being a main has nothing to do with it. Plus Kirkman also stated that bites leave a wound that is so infected it's 100% fatal.
    My question to you is, why do you go against what the creator of The Walking Dead says? Clearly the writer said it was 100% fatal, so according to your logic, which is, that if the writer states so it's true. Then this is now true and you can accept it. Lee is gone. Season 1 was his and Clementine's story, now Clementine will move on and most likely introduce another main character unless we'll be playing as her. Which wo knows, might turn out to be interesting.

Also, the breathing you could hear were his last breaths. Ever been with someone that was dying or maybe a pet that got put to sleep? After the heart stops there is one or two last breaths left.

• i think its wonderful that there is so much discussion on this.. but im a little confused as to why its being debated in the first place.
    I was actually more convinced that Kenny had survived, as i had played the Ben originally survives and is with the boat scenerio and not the other where he is already dead.

I think someone mentioned earlier that it would be cool to play her as a grown up Clementine.. the only problem with that is that doesnt this comic take place over a year or so? I have not read the comics, but i dont think she would be an adult or anything.

I think it would be neat to play molly.. shes a lot like Lilly.. very independent and resourceful (when not shooting people in the face of course)

• @FlyingMouse said: Did you see how sickly Lee looked towards the end of the game? It looked like his eyes were turning yellow and his skin colour looked almost dead. There's no hope for him, it'd be unrealistic to think there was. He was bitten. This is the Walking Dead, people who are bitten die.

(Sure the chopping of the arm may have bought him some time if he would have did it right away, but it wasn't done immediately).

Where in the game does it ACTUALLY CONFIRMS that being bitten means you die or you turn?

There are absolutely no events that CONFIRMS that, the most you get out of the game is that you turn if you die, no matter how you die.

Like when Lee chocked the old fker that stole Clem, you can shoot him so he doesn't turn, confirmed by Clem and Lee.

Also, yellow eyes means there's a problem with your liver, not that you'll die or something.

Skin colour being white-ish because of the loss of blood, he could have survived or is actually alive.

• Well, you have two options..

The first and dumb option is : Clementine closed her eyes to miss the shot..

Or the second and most obvious outcome: She was close enough to make a point blank shot, and closed her eyes because she didnt want to see the brains of the one she loved spilled all over the wall.

Add Comment