User Avatar Image

Clem ending confused?

posted by roroown on - last edited - Viewed by 949 users

First, let me say that assuming Lee's death in the end was ridiculous.
Secondly, why didn't Clem go to the train? Why did it end with her in god knows where, seeing 2 people walking and BOOM, the end. There should be an episode 6 to actually understand what's happening.

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Wouldn't it be cool if Clem saw two people from the TV series or the Comic book and hooking up with them in a different medium?

• @bl4ckrider said: Wouldn't it be cool if Clem saw two people from the TV series or the Comic book and hooking up with them in a different medium?

No. Cause its Canon to the comics, noone in the comics met clementine yet, except Lilly, and thats it.

TV series crossover will never happen for obvious reasons.

• @chaz99 said: My Lee told her to keep moving.

I'm 99% sure that the two figures who spot Clem from the hilltop are Christa and Omid. It seems really pointless to build up those two characters just to leave them out of the next season.

One was a fat dude and the other was a tall skinny guy, doesn't look like Christa and Omid, at all.

• They may take her charecter to the show. But without the current voice acting shell be half as good.

• The great thing about that ending was that, it ended in a choice... you could SEE her making a choice in her head... does she call out? Does she hide? Are they strangers? Are they dangerous?.. this whole game was about choices.. and now we see Clem making one on her own.. nobody making it for her... TTG did a fantastic job animating the emotions going on in her head...

I feel the ending was really great.. There really is few options for them to end it.. everyone dies, everyone lives but its still hell, or a cliff hanger.

This ending is left wide open.. We do not know what is going to happen to Clem.. and having spent the entire game as Lee it makes sense that we do not know... because.. YES he is gone... IF he comes back through some miracle, it will RUIN the impact and emotions the first series created...

Clem's story may continue but it will be through the eyes of someone different...

@chaz99 said: My Lee told her to keep moving.

I'm 99% sure that the two figures who spot Clem from the hilltop are Christa and Omid. It seems really pointless to build up those two characters just to leave them out of the next season.

Unless the next season is her trying to find them....

• @stevean2 said: No. Cause its Canon to the comics, noone in the comics met clementine yet, except Lilly, and thats it.

TV series crossover will never happen for obvious reasons.

Glen and Hershel met Clementine in episode 1. The Lilly in the game isn't the same Lilly in the comics. Kirkman confirmed that in the back of one of the comics this year.

• @dee23 said: Glen and Hershel met Clementine in episode 1. The Lilly in the game isn't the same Lilly in the comics. Kirkman confirmed that in the back of one of the comics this year.

Her character was created solely to be that same person though, so for all intents and purposes she should remain so(also why i doubt she will ever appear again, so they don't have to change her original story).

As for Clem, i believe it was nighttime or sunset when Lee passed out, wasn't it? If so, then that is a huge amount of time between the ending and the epilogue, plenty for her to go to the train, see that it's swarming with thousands of walkers, think it over and decide it's best to leave the city.

• wasn't there a choice to tell clem where to go? like..

the train, the coast/boat, find christa n omid...

• El morbo, él pudo morbo es igual que el comic todos mueren hay desgracias por todos lados, ya se sabe lo que va pasar solo es para tenerte al pendiente, acuérdate que dijeron que la segunda temporada va ser diferente, tal vez ya ni salga Clementine, es como el comic los personajes desaparecen y regresan muertos ya no tiene chiste, es un residente evil.

• @amigosolitario said: El morbo, él pudo morbo es igual que el comic todos mueren hay desgracias por todos lados, ya se sabe lo que va pasar solo es para tenerte al pendiente, acuérdate que dijeron que la segunda temporada va ser diferente, tal vez ya ni salga Clementine, es como el comic los personajes desaparecen y regresan muertos ya no tiene chiste, es un residente evil.

"The disease, he may like the curiosity is all die comic misfortunes there everywhere, you know what is going to happen just to get you to the slopes, remember who said that the second season will be different, perhaps longer or leave Clementine it's like the comic characters disappear and return no joke dead and is a resident evil."

Add Comment