User Avatar Image

**** Survived!!!! :eek:

posted by Nunyabiznes on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

K..... Yes there are two optional endings, and both seem to end with Lee dead. But how can that be? You the player are Lee. And we already know there will be a second season.

So, lets explore the options.

First and most obvious, is the optional ending where Lee is just left behind. So the option of him being dead could be that he just passed out due to the loss of blood.

And in the alternative option.... Clem shoots Lee. Kinda of a final blow with absolute certainty that lee is dead. Or is it? I mean Clem did just learn how to shoot a gun and the all important feature of her closing her eyes as she fired could be a miss shot on an already passed out Lee.
Thoseeyesareclosed.jpg

So you see..... there is still hope you will be playing as Lee in Season 2.

Thoughts or conjectures? Because I'm convinced this is how it will be.

I believe I answer everyone's questions regarding how he can survive through out this thread.... but due to a troll, I refuse to continue with pointless banter after page 5. However if you have a real question that I have not answered I will attempt to answer it...

But think about this point first; there is NO proof that Lee is dead.

222 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @roroown said: Where in the game does it ACTUALLY CONFIRMS that being bitten means you die or you turn?

There are absolutely no events that CONFIRMS that, the most you get out of the game is that you turn if you die, no matter how you die.

Like when Lee chocked the old fker that stole Clem, you can shoot him so he doesn't turn, confirmed by Clem and Lee.

Also, yellow eyes means there's a problem with your liver, not that you'll die or something.

Skin colour being white-ish because of the loss of blood, he could have survived or is actually alive.

The game doesn't have to confirm that being bitten means you die or turn. Robert Kirkman, the creator of the Walking Dead, confirmed it.

• @wezzulus said: Kirkman stated that Rick can die before the Walking Dead is over. So him being a main has nothing to do with it. Plus Kirkman also stated that bites leave a wound that is so infected it's 100% fatal.
    My question to you is, why do you go against what the creator of The Walking Dead says? Clearly the writer said it was 100% fatal, so according to your logic, which is, that if the writer states so it's true. Then this is now true and you can accept it. Lee is gone. Season 1 was his and Clementine's story, now Clementine will move on and most likely introduce another main character unless we'll be playing as her. Which wo knows, might turn out to be interesting.

Also, the breathing you could hear were his last breaths. Ever been with someone that was dying or maybe a pet that got put to sleep? After the heart stops there is one or two last breaths left.

I never said anything about the breathing...... and the creator has yet to kill the mains in the comics, the series, or even the game as of yet. Since there is nothing to confirm this, there is no proof Lee is dead as of yet.

I remember the creators/writers of Lost the TV series saying the people on the island would not be in an alternate universe based on them being dead...... then the series finally came out with that very outcome. So you see, nothing is final until it is presented as an actual outcome. Regardless of the statements taken in an interview by the writers or even the creator.

• @Nunyabiznes said:
    I remember the creators/writers of Lost the TV series saying the people on the island would not be in an alternate universe based on them being dead...... then the series finally came out with that very outcome. So you see, nothing is final until it is presented as an actual outcome. Regardless of the statements taken in an interview.

Oh, you didn't just bring up Lost, did you? You didn't just say they were dead the whole time, did you?

Spoilers for Lost follow.

That is not at all what happened in Lost. They didn't die when the plane crashed. They lived on and experienced all the events you see in the show. The flash-sideways stuff represented things happening in purgatory after all of the events on the Island, in the peoples' attempts to 'move on', as it what happens in the final scene.

So don't bring up Lost, unless you know what you're talking about.

I never said anything about the breathing...... and the creator has yet to kill the mains in the comics, the series, or even the game as of yet. Since there is nothing to confirm this, there is no proof Lee is dead as of yet.

What are you referring to when you say there is nothing to confirm? Nothing to confirm that it is possible to kill off the main character? Just because Rick and Carl haven't died yet, doesn't mean it won't happen.

• Honestly, when Lee woke up after passing out in the street, he didn't look good. Pale and his eyes were turning a different colour. Your eyes don't turn a different colour from blood loss.

On the contrary, there is something to support your theory. After Clem shoots Lee, if you listen carefully. You here Lee exhale.....

I'm thinking Clem shot the wall next to him..

• @AsariTears said: Honestly, when Lee woke up after passing out in the street, he didn't look good. Pale and his eyes were turning a different colour. Your eyes don't turn a different colour from blood loss.

On the contrary, there is something to support your theory. After Clem shoots Lee, if you listen carefully. You here Lee exhale.....

I'm thinking Clem shot the wall next to him..

This has already been addressed. Not all of your bodily functions suddenly cease to work when you die. You might have a finale breath, your fingers might uncurl (or curl), you'll void your bowels, etc.

• Come on guys, he's dead. This is Walking Dead after all, we had a similar conclusion in the novels as well.

Main characters do sometimes fail in this series. It's nothing new, and Kirkman has used it to shock viewers and readers in the past as well.

• @Saracenar said: Oh, you didn't just bring up Lost, did you? You didn't just say they were dead the whole time, did you?

Spoilers for Lost follow.

That is not at all what happened in Lost. They didn't die when the plane crashed. They lived on and experienced all the events you see in the show. The flash-sideways stuff represented things happening in purgatory after all of the events on the Island, in the peoples' attempts to 'move on', as it what happens in the final scene.

So don't bring up Lost, unless you know what you're talking about.

What are you referring to when you say there is nothing to confirm? Nothing to confirm that it is possible to kill off the main character? Just because Rick and Carl haven't died yet, doesn't mean it won't happen.

I know lost as I watched it faithfully, they were dead from the start as the writers and the creators said wasn't true for seasons. But that was the whole point of the final episode. (in case you didnt know it... there is only one way to get to purgatory; death. And that didnt happen at some random point on the island.... it happened in the crash at the beginning... Thus the point of the finally.)

As for the the point of this thread. Show me the proof ... Where did Lee get shot? Paste your screen shot here. Otherwise NONE of the main characters have died. Not in the comics, series, or even the game now.

I said it before. I will not pour my 40 on the ground for someone not seen dead.

• @Nunyabiznes said: I know lost as I watched it faithfully, they were dead from the start as the writers and the creators said wasn't true for seasons. But that was the whole point of the final episode. (in case you didnt know it... there is only one way to get to purgatory; death.)

You obviously misunderstood what happened in Lost. Read this article.

http://screenrant.com/lost-finale-explanation-kofi-61464/

It clearly explains what happened and what you need to know. They weren't dead from the start.

They died after the events of the show, and the flash-sideways were technically flash-forwards detailing their experience in purgatory.

As for the the point of this thread. Show me the proof ... Where did Lee get shot? Paste your screen shot here. Otherwise NONE of the main characters have died. Not in the comics, series, or even the game now.

Lee got shot when Clementine put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger. Just because you didn't see Lee's brains splatter across the back of the wall, doesn't mean he is alive. They showed Clementine's face for dramatic effect.

So are you saying that unless you see something happen, it hasn't happened?

Just because the main character hasn't died in the combined Walking Dead media, doesn't mean it will never happen. That just doesn't make sense.

The main character can't die because the main character hasn't been killed because the main character can't die because the main character hasn't been killed because...is basically what you're saying. You see the cycle, right?

I said it before. I will not pout my 40 on the ground for someone not seen dead.

What does this even mean? "Pout my 40 on the ground"?

• @Nunyabiznes said: I know lost as I watched it faithfully, they were dead from the start as the writers and the creators said wasn't true for seasons. But that was the whole point of the final episode. (in case you didnt know it... there is only one way to get to purgatory; death. And that didnt happen at some random point on the island.... it happened in the crash at the beginning... Thus the point of the finally.)

I said it before. I will not pour my 40 on the ground for someone not seen dead.

Your hilarious, keep going, I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Lee is DEAD, anyone who thinks he is alive is a MORON, and here is why:

If Clem missed, (which is unlikely considering she shot campman and mollys attacker across the room) lee would have turned anyways, he could BARELY move.

Not showing dead lee... So what? HE GOT SHOT. The screen went black.

And Kenny giving lee a blood transfusion. Are you on crack? IT'S THE FUCKING WALKING DEAD. ONCE YOU ARE BIT, YOU DIE.

God, just when you think people can't get any stupider, someone ALWAYS manages to prove you wrong.

I bet you think duck is alive too (considering we never see his body, lee could have missed and katjaa could have woken up and given him a blood transfusion)

• @Saracenar said:

Lee got shot when Clementine put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger. Just because you didn't see Lee's brains splatter across the back of the wall, doesn't mean he died. They showed Clementine's face for dramatic effect.

So are you saying that unless you see something happen, it hasn't happened?

Just because the main character hasn't died in the combined Walking Dead media, doesn't mean it will never happen. That just doesn't make sense.

I'm saying exactly what I said....... show me the proof. This game isn't shielded by censors saying it's too violent. Why would they not show Lee dead? Because he's not.

@Saracenar said:
    The main character can't die because the main character hasn't been killed because the main character can't die because the main character hasn't been killed because...is basically what you're saying. You see the cycle, right?

Huh?

@Saracenar said:
    What does this even mean? "Pout my 40 on the ground"?

Obviously a mistype -- Don't worry I corrected it for the impaired.

Add Comment