User Avatar Image

No one is coming back

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 252 users

Do you guys not realize that Kenny, Lee, Molly, Lilly, Carly, Duck, Katjaa, Ben, Vernon, or any other character will make a reapperance? Its the walking dead and Im sure telltale will get coerced into making someone reappear because it will appease everyone but thats not what TWD is like. I personally think the most underrated thing about this game that everyone seems to miss is that this game is realistic (of course for it being in a zombie apocalypse).

I know it would "cool" to see molly or lilly again but that would completely ruin the integrity of the game that they built up every episode. In real life, Kenny doesnt kill 20+ zombies with his bare hands. Hes dead. Get over it and move on.

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ZimoPoliZ said: I think Lee can have survived. I listend carefully after Clem shot Lee and I heard that he were breading! And u guys also forgot about Glenn! He could have a finger in the game!



    That was his dying breath, Glenn won't make an appearance as he is with ricks group now

  • Actually, Vernon and Molly might appear. It seems odd the way they showed up and then left, leaving both of their stories relatively unexplored. I mean, for all we know we could play as Vernon and the Cancer survivors.

  • we dont know if Lee really died. Clem could have shot at the wall and Lee had maybe a flu.

    we didnt see that Lilly died or Glenn, i hope TellTale will see this discussion and take some notes for the next game

  • @Hellsnake said: we dont know if Lee really died. Clem could have shot at the wall and Lee had maybe a flu.

    we didnt see that Lilly died or Glenn, i hope TellTale will see this discussion and take some notes for the next game



    Clem shot the wall? Lee had The flu?

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPZEOmaYjkQ0N0Sc6cjmE

  • @BlankCanvasDJ said:
    It isn't. She lives.



    well... she lives for a while afterwards, then it becomes ambiguous

  • @Crixus said: Clem shot the wall? Lee had The flu?

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPZEOmaYjkQ0N0Sc6cjmE



    This! So much this!

    I didn't spend time on the train teaching Clem how to shoot for nothing. Not only that, the girl stabbed The Stranger in the arm with a meat cleaver and then SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD while he and I were struggling around the room.

    I spent my time making sure the girl could do what she needed to do to survive. There's no way in hell she just shot the wall at point-blank range after becoming such a crack shot.

    EDIT: As for Lilly, she's not dead, she's in Woodbury. That's where her comic-book counterpart ended up and I'm pretty sure Lilly mentions going to Woodbury at some point during the game.

  • @ManMan said: I'm expecting to see Omid, Christa, Molly, Vernon, the cancer patients, and maybe even Glen again. Lilly's fate is uncertain, and that's the way it should be left. Everyone else is most certainly dead.

    I seem to remember hearing Kenny groaning in pain while the zombies were attacking him. His story has been concluded.



    Im prettttttty sure when glen goes to save his "friends"in Atlanta he end up running into T-dog,Meyrl,Andrea,etc. and eventually Rick. thats were it intertwines. but this is MY theory, but im 99% sure of myself here.

  • @The Lone Bull said: Im prettttttty sure when glen goes to save his "friends"in Atlanta he end up running into T-dog,Meyrl,Andrea,etc. and eventually Rick. thats were it intertwines. but this is MY theory, but im 99% sure of myself here.



    The game uses the comic book universe, but what you said is roughly true.

  • @anonymau5 said: Actually, Vernon and Molly might appear. It seems odd the way they showed up and then left, leaving both of their stories relatively unexplored. I mean, for all we know we could play as Vernon and the Cancer survivors.



    The only way I'll be seeing Vernon again is through a scope on a rifle. Asshole stranded us in Savannah, he doesn't get to walk away next time.

  • @Rock114 said: The only way I'll be seeing Vernon again is through a scope on a rifle. Asshole stranded us in Savannah, he doesn't get to walk away next time.



    If i ever catch vernon im gonna destroy him and his group!

Add Comment