User Avatar Image

Do you want to play as Clem in Season 2?

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 526 users

Would you want to play as Clem, just as Season 1 finishes?

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Willzy123 said: Would you want to play as Clem, just as Season 1 finishes?

No, she is still a little kid, and doesn't get directly involved in the action much, I imagine this would probably continue in whatever other group she winds up in.

• She is more resourceful than everyone else so I think it would be a good idea

• @Crixus said: I'd prefer to play as Kenny if i could choose! :D But i'd be happy with a new person who meets up with Clem and she joins that group

I'd prefer to play as Kenny to. One of the main characters deserve to live on. (Apart from Clem)

• Had someone asked me months ago I'd said yes, but no, she is a character, that developed an own personality, based on our decision, and I think, if she re-appears in season 2 the full potential of that character will be unfolded, we will probably see, how we influenced her, and how she took on our advices.

Playing her would destroy that built-up personality, it'd be you controlling her, which means she couldn't make own decisions, and that ultimately means: Whatever you did, whatever you told her, it doesn't matter at all.

• I don't care who the protagonist is, i will play it regardless. Even if we play as Christa & Omid's cat, I'll still enjoy it.

• No, thanks. Why then do I raised her? Then to get full control over her behavior? So it will be not interesting. I want to see consequences of mine actions and decisions.

• I have to say no on this one. Not only would the interactivity between the characters Clementine would potentially meet be awkward but her leading a group of people would also be extremely unrealistic. I mean what sort of decisions could a 9 year old actually make? I would rather play as a new protagonist who isn't a child and knows what’s right and wrong off the bat.

• @Salt Lick said: I have to say no on this one. Not only would the interactivity between the characters Clementine would potentially meet be awkward but her leading a group of people would also be extremely unrealistic. I mean what sort of decisions could a 9 year old actually make? I would rather play as a new protagonist who isn't a child and knows what’s right and wrong off the bat.

True words, agree.

• I wanna play a new protagonist. Unlike other characters who have set personalities (anyone from Season 1 that's still alive) with a new character we can have a variety of dialogue options, which is what made Lee so great. He didn't have a set personality at the beginning of the game, and his personality eventually became whatever the player turned it into. With Christa, Omid, Kenny, or Clem, they have established personalities (and it would be really weird doing stuff better suited for adults, in Clem's case) that would detract a bit from the story and conversation with the group. By all means, bring these characters back so we can see them again (especially Kenny!) but don't have us play as one.

• I feel we will either play as a new character, Omid and Christa(one of them), or Kenny. An old character preferable simply because they are already established, have a foundation to build off of, and it'd be easier plugging them into where they separate from Lee.

Add Comment