User Avatar Image

About the endings *SPOILER*

posted by NiceGuy on - last edited - Viewed by 298 users

I would love to see lee @ season 2 and it may happpen.
In the endings we dont see him dying, so it could mean, that Clem didnt shoot him, lets say... She shooted in wall. And if u choosed to cut Lees arm, he survived.
If he didnt, he asked for Clem to look for something to cut it off.

I just wanted to get this in here, what do u think? Is it possible?!

P.S. Sory, for my bad english, im from Latvia :D and im really, really BIG fan of TallTales TWD!

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Having Lee survive would be a bit of a stretch (the concept of zombies is an even bigger stretch), but, if Molly finds him in time at the Marsh House, she might be able to nurse him back to health (we know resourceful Molly will have antibiotics or know exactly where to find them).

• @EDG3 said: Yes everyone is infected(they will turn no matter how they die unless the brain is squished to a pulp :p), I get that.Now on to the bite, so you mean that the bite is nothing more then a cut/wound/injury and if you got a some medical supplies and disinfectant and stuff, its no issue.Like for eg. Duck ran a fever and was dizzy the whole time and started coughing blood and finally died in a few hours (what kind of infection is that :\ )

It's the infection only Walker bites cause. The bite doesn't turn people, but it does kill them. It leaves a highly infected wound that makes the person very ill, but it's not the virus that does it. I don't think it's know for sure yet that when it does get treated properly, you wont die. Since never in the show/comics/games did they really have the means to treat a bite next to amputation. And even then to heal/fix the amputated limb will be hard.

• I'm very happy to think of Lee as dead, same as how I'd have hated for the 'revive Aerith' theories to be true. Lee had to die, and if he somehow lived, it'd cheapen the entire game, as well as the entire TWD franchise - I don't believe anybody has ever been bitten, left for dead and suddenly returned.

Lee sacrificed his own needs to help Clem grow strong. I'm sad he died, but glad too, as the story couldn't have ended any other way. He was a hero, let him rest now.

• hate to point this out but if you chose to cut his arm off he didn't die from the bite assuming you didn't git bit from the hoard. from the looks of if it was a infection mixed with blood loss. going through the hoard low on blood extremely exhausts the body of energy,that and from the look of his eyes he was succumbing to infection. this explains why he could not move by the end of the game. there is no way to live through that hes dead sadly. the other outcome would be from the zombie bite. if he did live that would surprising. the odds of that are like winning the lottery 5 times in a row. its not going to happen.

• @wezzulus said: Remember though, it's not the bite that turns people. Kirkman stated so himself. It's dying that turns people in to zombies. The bite simply leaves an infected wound but doesn't infect the person bitten. If the wound is not properly cleaned or amputated in time they die and turn.

are you new to this? the bite is lethal. consider it independent of the infection. if you get bit by those bacteria ridden zombie teeth, you are going to die.

• @DreadMagus said: If it's transmitted via his blood, it'd be within minutes, not an hour.

Doesn't take long for your blood to do a whole circuit through your body.

Actually, for an average man like Lee, his blood would be pumped through his body twice in a minute.

• Two points.

1) The virus doesn't kill you, the virus brings you back to life.

2) Sepsis from the filthy human mouth amplified by decaying flesh kills you. And then the virus brings you back to life.

That's it. Doesn't matter how many times a zombie bites you if you can stop the blood infection from killing you. But this is a world without antibiotics, listerine, and hand soap. Most people in the Civil War died from infection, not bullet wounds remember.

• @bazenji said: Two points.

1) The virus doesn't kill you, the virus brings you back to life.

2) Sepsis from the filthy human mouth amplified by decaying flesh kills you. And then the virus brings you back to life.

That's it. Doesn't matter how many times a zombie bites you if you can stop the blood infection from killing you. But this is a world without antibiotics, listerine, and hand soap. Most people in the Civil War died from infection, not bullet wounds remember.

thank you for explaining it, because im tired of doing it.

• all they had to do was burn the cut it would have closed up the wound plus that whiskey could have been used for antibiotics.

Add Comment