User Avatar Image

Did anybody notice this?

posted by Christoaster on - last edited - Viewed by 898 users

B90bD.png

I shat bricks.

As a request to Pickles312, Here is the complete timeline of the car :

iovdL.png

62 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Than who was car?!

    But nice find.

  • @AsariTears said: wow, I wonder if the license plate is the same ;)

    Regardless, very cool easter egg.

    I have a feeling now that they've planned Campman from the beginning rather than write this up as they go (that wouldn't end up so well from what I know about writing), but this is awesome.

    Good eye, boyo.

  • Wow, I never noticed it in episode 1 but I did figure it out the moment I saw the vehicle in episode 5 and chose the yes option(hoping my guess was correct)

    Probably taking his family out for a nice vacation in the countryside...
    I know some players didn't like the reason for the stranger's grudge but I found it poignant how one decision by the group tragically destroyed a man's family and sanity.

    I felt sorry for the guy but I chose to kill him(when he started talking to his wife's head) to prevent him tracking Clem again,due to his deranged state of mind.
    Reflecting later after finishing the episode I realized my Lee hadn't murdered anyone else since the senator.That added something extra to my game knowing that all the choices that felt right at the moment had inadvertently caused Lee's story to sadly end just like it had started.

    Maybe he had even choked the senator with his bare hands...

  • @Gennadios said: Wow, even if it was just a model reuse, adds a whole new level of awesome to the sequence of events.

    I'll need to replay those parts of the game to see if the plates match up.

    i checked the game's code. they are definitely the same car. also, the license plate is hard to read but it looks the same.

  • @FarmerJoe said: Wow, I never noticed it in episode 1 but I did figure it out the moment I saw the vehicle in episode 5 and chose the yes option(hoping my guess was correct)

    Probably taking his family out for a nice vacation in the countryside...
    I know some players didn't like the reason for the stranger's grudge but I found it poignant how one decision by the group tragically destroyed a man's family and sanity.

    I felt sorry for the guy but I chose to kill him(when he started talking to his wife's head) to prevent him tracking Clem again,due to his deranged state of mind.
    Reflecting later after finishing the episode I realized my Lee hadn't murdered anyone else since the senator.That added something extra to my game knowing that all the choices that felt right at the moment had inadvertently caused Lee's story to sadly end just like it had started.

    Maybe he had even choked the senator with his bare hands...

    so you had kenny kill duck? oh, and in episode three, you kill the save lots bandits no matter what. remember that? it was before the zombies showed up. im surprised you let both st. john's live as well. technically, killing walkers also counts as killing people as well.

  • @Milosuperspesh said: seriously, with the exception of the ep1 pic,

    it's the same car....the guy in the marsh house SAYS SO..cos it's his hence he lost his family because of us, he took clem as 'revenge/for her safety'

    are you people honestly saying you didn't notice that ??!!

    wow....

    I think you should re-read the first post again......

    But in case you won't, I'll spell it out - he's saying that when Lee is in the Patrol Car - Crazy Dude and his family pass them in their station wagon.

    Thus giving the season a very interesting duality.

  • @george1120 said: so you had kenny kill duck? oh, and in episode three, you kill the save lots bandits no matter what. remember that? it was before the zombies showed up. im surprised you let both st. john's live as well. technically, killing walkers also counts as killing people as well.

    I'm sure he means he didn't kill anyone he didn't have to. He tried to save Larry, didn't shoot Jolene, pulled Ben up, spared the St. Johns. Duck was going to die no matter what, so it's less of killing him than it is putting him out of his misery. You HAVE to kill the bandits, but it's not murder, it's self defense. Lee even says himself that walkers aren't people, and I'm inclined to agree. Walkers are husks. People don't shamble around with rotting flesh trying to eat other people.

  • Holy fuck.

    Is there a confirmation on license plates?

    Telltale should change the graphic immediately if the plates are different. ಠ_ಠ

    Edit: Just read the rest of the thread. Nevermind! :P

  • @Noble said: I have a feeling now that they've planned Campman from the beginning rather than write this up as they go (that wouldn't end up so well from what I know about writing), but this is awesome.

    Good eye, boyo.


    Yea, I'm a Mass Effect fan, I know full well what happens when they don't plan the story.:D

Add Comment