User Avatar Image

For some reason I really love Christa and Omid

posted by RickRymes97 on - last edited - Viewed by 302 users

At first I didn't care too much about them , but it episode 5 I fell in love with them. Especially Omid. Does anyone else feel the same ?

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yup. I love Omid, but Christa's a snitch.

• Definitely.

Christa kind of annoyed me in the first two; you don't see much of Omid's personality until episode five, really.

They have a neat ying-yang thing going on, it works. Christa is more reserved, calm to a fault (I was screaming at the screen when she yanked the bottle of liquor out of Kenny's hand, though). Omid's sense of humor is awesome; only character who provided comic relief trying to be deliberately funny.

I'm hoping that's them in the finale at the end. They'd make good surrogate parents for Clementine.

I don't think I could have taken it if either of them had died. For a while, I thought if you took too long with getting the medicine on the group outing that Omid might not make it.

After Clem, Lee and Carly, they're probably my favorites.

• @CharmingBirch said: Definitely.

Christa kind of annoyed me in the first two; you don't see much of Omid's personality until episode five, really.

They have a neat ying-yang thing going on, it works. Christa is more reserved, calm to a fault (I was screaming at the screen when she yanked the bottle of liquor out of Kenny's hand, though). Omid's sense of humor is awesome; only character who provided comic relief trying to be deliberately funny.

I'm hoping that's them in the finale at the end. They'd make good surrogate parents for Clementine.

I don't think I could have taken it if either of them had died. For a while, I thought if you took too long with getting the medicine on the group outing that Omid might not make it.

After Clem, Lee and Carly, they're probably my favorites.

You just summed up everything, except that I like Kenny a lot.

• I love them both, they both have their strengths and weaknesses

• I liked them both since we met them at the end of e3. It was fun joking around with Omid too. When he said if he were Lee and Lee responded "you'd be a foot taller, 50 pounds heavier and wouldn't get scared so much" I cracked up.

• I've come to really like them,"I'll cripple fight you right here buddy" :D
    I hope we'll see them again, I want them to find Clem and I'd like to know if they have a child of their own.

• Christa may have ruffled some people's feathers due to her over invasive concern for Clementine. Though it did put me at a distance, in a way it was comforting to know someone cared about her well-being. The way she did it made me know that she would more than likely protect her if she had to.

• Omid was great in episode 5. I'm starting to wonder if he'll be the protagonist for season 2 since he's "Clem's favourite" according to Lee. Or I hope at least he'll continue to make appearance.

Add Comment